Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Birthday Free Gifts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2014
I've been trying to get the gift from the 6th Birthday Celebration but it won't come up in a gift box. Is it a glitch or am I doing something Wrong?

-Blake IceThorn Lvl 38

Administrator
Hello young wizard,

If you have more than 10 pages of gifts, you will need to redeem some gifts in order to see it. Could that be the issue?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
My sister has the same problem, but she doesn't have so many pages. She redeemed it, but it won't show up as a pop-up icon. I won't pose the user here, but, any tips?

~Stephanie SeaPetal
Level 32 Magus Conjurer

Survivor
Jul 12, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello young wizard,

If you have more than 10 pages of gifts, you will need to redeem some gifts in order to see it. Could that be the issue?
I didn't have any gifts but, now I have it after reloading the game a few times!

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Tatsamune151 on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
I didn't have any gifts but, now I have it after reloading the game a few times!
Maybe she should try that, I'll let her know.

~Stephanie SeaPetal
Level 32 Magus Conjurer

Survivor
May 31, 2014
Tatsamune151 on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
I've been trying to get the gift from the 6th Birthday Celebration but it won't come up in a gift box. Is it a glitch or am I doing something Wrong?

-Blake IceThorn Lvl 38
I'm guessing that either you have a lot of stuff in your gift box, or you didn't fully accept it. Hoepfully you could find a resolution. :)