Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Allowing players to set lv requirements 4 visitors

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 02, 2010
When I put my house on tours, usually lots of menu and lower level text chatters show up. Not that I hate them but I prefer having high level players who can actually communicate properly visit my house. I cannot kick someone who is on tours because if I do they will down rate me and I don't like it when people show up at my house who I cannot communicate with well. I personally would prefer to set my house to lv 70 only even if it meant I my house would go down in ratings a lot. What do you think?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Wow! So you only want level 70 or higher to visit your house that is on tours! If low level or menu chatters bother you that much then there is a simple solution...take your house off the list of tours.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Hannah Lifebringer on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
Wow! So you only want level 70 or higher to visit your house that is on tours! If low level or menu chatters bother you that much then there is a simple solution...take your house off the list of tours.
No its not for the reason specified. I mean they have level requirements that can be set in pvp. Why not set level requirements for people to come to someones house. What if someone is trying to set up pvp parties or something like that?

Survivor
Jul 25, 2014
I agree with Hannah. You shouldn`t be so rough on low levels, you were a low level once.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Don't judge all menu chatters and low level players. I have had two characters go over level seventy BEFORE I even got text chat. Plus, low level people might have other experienced characters on their account. If you don't want them in your house, take your house off tours.

Explorer
May 26, 2012
They set a level requirement in PvP so someone level 10 won't compete against someone level 79, why would you need to do something like that in your house? Also, if people want to communicate then they can just go to the commons or each others house.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Alex Stormlight on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
No its not for the reason specified. I mean they have level requirements that can be set in pvp. Why not set level requirements for people to come to someones house. What if someone is trying to set up pvp parties or something like that?
The point of housing tours is to let others visit and rank your house, not just a select few. When you put your house on tours, you are opening it to everyone in the public. This includes, the good, the bad, the high level, the low level, and even the menu chatters.

If you want to set up PvP parties, then take your house off tours.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
Alex Stormlight on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
All of that is irrelevant. Housing tours are for people to come and rate beautiful, or maybe not as beautiful, homes. It's not there to throw parties and use gauntlets!! Unless there's battling involved, there's no reason to add any level requirements. It is called "Castle Tours" after all... Not "Castle Parties".