Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Stronger spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2014
We need new spells. I know king Atorius is new but still storm gets the strongest why cant we get strong spells
storm owl is takes twice as much as avagening fossil they have all the good spells the other schools dont get powerful spells why?

Jeffrey Moonshade level 82

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Death is the only school with swaps, and we have the strongest buff in the game. There's more to "power" than raw damage. Every school has strengths and weaknesses.

Defender
May 16, 2009
Dakota Death on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
Death is the only school with swaps, and we have the strongest buff in the game. There's more to "power" than raw damage. Every school has strengths and weaknesses.
Actually, Storm has the strongest buff in the game. Death has one of the stronger debuffs. (Bad JuJu) Storm has a spell called supercharge which gives a +10% per pip blade to self only. So if a storm wizard had full power pips, they could cast a blade that gives +140% outgoing storm damage, if they had full power pips.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Dakota Death on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
I totally agree, Death can be a powerhouse when played right. For most fights, I dont even bother with feint, but for the tough boss fights, I load a few into my deck along with potent trap. Between that, regular and pet feint, my Death does some killer damage with Frankie. Frankie + Colossal+Sharpened Death blade+ deathblade+item deathblade+potent feint + pet feint + regular feint, even without critical, that's a ton of damage

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Storm gets stronger spells because Storm is good at hitting really, really, hard. That's what they do. Also, Avenging Fossil does more because of the mini-AoE DOT.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Hey, Spark Plasma sorry to burst your bubble but fire actually has the strongest power up because of backdraft which is 15% per pip( it's a trap). This allows you to reach a max 210 of a boost. A lot more than strom.