Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People Exploiting Two Player Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2009
People are currently using people with a two person mount to get into higher level dungeons. The way they are doing this is going into a dungeon and placing a marker to teleport back to. They then have the person that marked their spot port to them and they hop on a two person mount and have them port them inside of the dungeons. At this point in the game we have dungeon recall so we have no need to mark spots ANYMORE. Please remove this so that people don't have to deal with lower levels constantly dying and asking to be healed.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
This exploit was fixed a long time ago. I'm not saying it hasn't returned, but I've tried is using my son's wizard along with my own and it no longer works. It hasn't for over a year.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I haven't seen anyone do that in ages, and even when they did it wasn't a big problem. Minor annoyances by a few players don't warrant changing game functions.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
The solution is simple: Don't heal them.
When a lower level player somehow manages to defy the odds and enter into a world much more stronger than their level or gear, they are putting their own self at risk of impending danger of being smooshed by higher level minions and/or bosses. It is not your responsibility or obligation to provide any assistance to these low level players and it is probably best to stay back and allow them to see for themselves that they are not equipped with the right gear, know-how, or level to handle the area that they somehow managed to enter. (Don't mock them, though, that'll only make matters worse).
I can recall a time when a lower level wizard somehow managed to get into a higher level world and jumped into my fight. I warned him to flee, instead, he called me names and stood there. I passed and waited for him to have to heal himself, making him the target of all 3 minions. Needless to say he died, asked for healing, I told him he needed to go back to Wizard City and work his way to the current world we were in, and he fled.
So, yeah, while it is inconvenient for these people to gain access to areas they aren't prepared for, Wizard can't control that as somehow, some way, people ALWAYS manage to find a loop hole within the game.

Survivor
May 21, 2009
I'm not talking about them getting into a world or anything. It's when they do it to get into Hades dungeon, which is where I have been seeing them do it. I am not playing this game to babysit some low level, and when they port in using it that is one less person that can help. I then waste my time by leaving and the team up cool down time taking over 3 minutes. I don't want to have to waste my time like this, it is a huge waste of time for everyone involved. I do not care if its mean or rude, but I am playing for my enjoyment, not to babysit someone that thinks they should be protected.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
David winterbreeze on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
I'm not talking about them getting into a world or anything. It's when they do it to get into Hades dungeon, which is where I have been seeing them do it. I am not playing this game to babysit some low level, and when they port in using it that is one less person that can help. I then waste my time by leaving and the team up cool down time taking over 3 minutes. I don't want to have to waste my time like this, it is a huge waste of time for everyone involved. I do not care if its mean or rude, but I am playing for my enjoyment, not to babysit someone that thinks they should be protected.
Like I said this exploit was fixed a long time ago. If you try to port into a dungeon like Hades with someone under level on your two person mount, it leaves them outside.

Administrator
Hello David,

Could you please clarify the date you saw this occur?

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Yeah people do this for other dungeons too. And it is a current problem. People still do this.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
After speaking to others in game, I've heard how it can be done again. It's not easy, I can't do it alone like it was before. The person must join a group with the person who has the mount and hop on the mount exactly as it disappears porting beck inside. The people I spoke with who have replicated it mostly have said it's too hard to bother with cause it takes several tries to make it work with the timing.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I saw a wizard with only 500 health fighting the loremaster with me in dragonspyre it was cray cray so yeah there are definitely other ways to get to places you don't belong in wizard101.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Balance princess on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
I saw a wizard with only 500 health fighting the loremaster with me in dragonspyre it was cray cray so yeah there are definitely other ways to get to places you don't belong in wizard101.
Loremaster is open to everyone. All you need to do is port to a friend and talk to her, that's not what we are talking about here.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
seethe42 on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
Loremaster is open to everyone. All you need to do is port to a friend and talk to her, that's not what we are talking about here.
OMG really I always thought that it was cheating.