Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New school idea - Karate Dojo

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
I think it would be fun to have a karate dojo in Mooshu. Your wizard could train to be a karate master or maybe even monk skills. Your new spells could be white belt, yellow belt, etc. as you earn them. When you cast them they would work similiar to the shift spells from Khrysalis (like shift sugar glider etc.). You would shift into a shrouded ninja figure wearing the belt color of the spell you cast to attack. You could even have shift stun spells that let you come out and hit them to stun them or even a steal charm or ward spell that lets you remove them shifted in thieves clothing. There could be all kinds of options and it would be a fun way to make spells more fun and creative.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Wizards cast spells, not get into brawls. We really don't need karate.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
i LOVE THIS nice idea :) adds even more epicness to the game :)

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
Robobot1747 on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:
Wizards cast spells, not get into brawls. We really don't need karate.
Could not of said it better myself.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Sorry but I have to disagree. Just because you might not be into ninjas, etc. doesn't mean other wizard101 player are not. Not to mention the pets that are already out there that fit into the theme such as the ninja pig and monkey. One of the nice things about Wizard101 is the variety so don't be too quick to say no to new ideas or concepts.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
Swayyy on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
Sorry but I have to disagree. Just because you might not be into ninjas, etc. doesn't mean other wizard101 player are not. Not to mention the pets that are already out there that fit into the theme such as the ninja pig and monkey. One of the nice things about Wizard101 is the variety so don't be too quick to say no to new ideas or concepts.
Pirate101 has brawling, there is even a class devoted to Brawling.

Try it out.