Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In-Site Support System

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I honestly think that you guys should either convert your current email support system into an in-site support system, or at least add it and connect the two.

For example, I would love to go to Wizard101.com (this goes for Pirate101 too) and log in, then go to my account information and there's a button that's labelled "Tickets." Then I can look up my support tickets. This way I won't miss or any emails from your support won't bounce or land somewhere else in the spiral.

I keep hearing people saying "I never got their emails." This would ensure that no matter what, they will get a response back on the site.

I would love to see a status report too. "Received" "In Progress" "Pending Investigation" "Complete" emails and site reports would be GREAT! That way we can just click on our tickets on the site and we know EXACTLY what's going on with our support tickets. Maybe even add time estimation of response too. God, that'd be GREAT!!!

Thanks!!

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
That sounds like an issue with email filtering. I've gotten an email stating my ticket is pending or has been moved to immediate status, with every ticket I've put in. Gmail is especially bad with filtering out things like KI support as "spam" so you might want to check your settings.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:
I honestly think that you guys should either convert your current email support system into an in-site support system, or at least add it and connect the two.

For example, I would love to go to Wizard101.com (this goes for Pirate101 too) and log in, then go to my account information and there's a button that's labelled "Tickets." Then I can look up my support tickets. This way I won't miss or any emails from your support won't bounce or land somewhere else in the spiral.

I keep hearing people saying "I never got their emails." This would ensure that no matter what, they will get a response back on the site.

I would love to see a status report too. "Received" "In Progress" "Pending Investigation" "Complete" emails and site reports would be GREAT! That way we can just click on our tickets on the site and we know EXACTLY what's going on with our support tickets. Maybe even add time estimation of response too. God, that'd be GREAT!!!

Thanks!!
totally! I dont know if you cover this (because people use all kinds of different vocabulary to mean certain things), but if we had a reporting system like the Test Realm did, something in the game, combined with this suggestion, omg, would that rock!. If by "in-site" you meant the same thing, then take this as me seconding your idea :)

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I think you have a good idea, but it needs to be expanded even further. KI needs full time in-game moderators for in-game issues. They are the only game I know of as large as they are,with part time customer service. If you have an in-game issue on Friday, you can be assured that Monday will be the earliest it is addressed,with most issues taking far longer from my experience. A simple quest update, or such shouldn't take days or even weeks awaiting a resolution. I once waited almost 2 weeks for a simple quest update<Stone roses in Dragonspyre>. KI has become a big and successful game due to its loyal members,it is time they start showing us more appreciation, and address our needs/issues more efficiently .

Survivor
Jun 09, 2014
Kelsey Fireheart on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:

Thanks!!
I think this is one of the best ideas yet that I have seen! Maybe they will do this in the future..Lets cross our fingers and hope for the best!

Justin

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I like this idea, because I hate having to log out in order to submit my issue. Sometimes they are bugs and I would love to keep the game window open, while typing the error or issue.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Intrepidatius on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
I think you have a good idea, but it needs to be expanded even further. KI needs full time in-game moderators for in-game issues. They are the only game I know of as large as they are,with part time customer service. If you have an in-game issue on Friday, you can be assured that Monday will be the earliest it is addressed,with most issues taking far longer from my experience. A simple quest update, or such shouldn't take days or even weeks awaiting a resolution. I once waited almost 2 weeks for a simple quest update<Stone roses in Dragonspyre>. KI has become a big and successful game due to its loyal members,it is time they start showing us more appreciation, and address our needs/issues more efficiently .
Agreed!

And I agree with the OP as well. This is long past due.

(And to another post... email filters have nothing to do with this; I have used gmail since beta and it has no filters for KI/Wizard 101. Sometimes I never receive confirmation, sometimes I get confirmation and never hear back from "support" at all. Example - I have TWO outstanding issues sent over 6 months ago that were never addressed even though I received confirmation that they received my email.)