Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting a Waterworks team together!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Hey Wolf again and now I'm asking if a few wizards will join me on a quest into Waterworks, because last time I asked for help in Atlantea but you wonderful wizards warned me that there's better gear in Waterworks, Thanks a lot by the way. Sign up by saying you want in, in the comments and for you more experienced Wizards fell free to leave some tips.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
I'll join, which realm/area and when?? I'm level 76 ice named Nicholas Shadowcaster

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Check out the guides on fan sites like 101central. it's good to know about the boss cheats and puzzles before you go in. If you have 3 or 4 players it's not too hard. For the mobs it's best if everyone hits with an all-enemies attack on the same round (2 or 3). For the bosses you want to decide on a hitter and be sure to use only the right buffs (no traps on the first boss). Good luck with the drops!

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
I'll join if i can get my glitch fixed
i have a storm almost level 80

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Gizmo and Ginelle thanks for joining the team. I'm going to be on Saturday 12:00 pm pacific time at Waterworks in the the realm Vampire. Gemma thanks for the advice. Looking for to cracking down this dungeon with you guys.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
i can't be on on Saturdays my parents make it no computer time

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
How about Sunday(with everything else as said before)?

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
OMG.. I have been through Waterworks 6 times and still have not received the Boots for Storm!

aggravated

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
You could always just use the Team Up button.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Hey guys, go ahead and tell me a good time for you guys and I'll try to be on then.