Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sensitivity

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
It would be nice for Wizard101 to add a turn sensitvity setting where we can change it to our likeness. Sensitivity settings could prevent a lot of unwanted mob battles and much, much more.

Liam Strongpants lvl. 75

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
spoderman pls on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
It would be nice for Wizard101 to add a turn sensitvity setting where we can change it to our likeness. Sensitivity settings could prevent a lot of unwanted mob battles and much, much more.

Liam Strongpants lvl. 75
Spoderman Pls,

Could you please elaborate on your idea?

Preventing unwanted mob battles sounds brilliant, but I've no clue what the basis idea actually is.

Miranda Thundergem
Promethean Level 90

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
this wouldn't make things fair in the game.

-nobody can extinguish the blaze!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
MidnightMT101 on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
Spoderman Pls,

Could you please elaborate on your idea?

Preventing unwanted mob battles sounds brilliant, but I've no clue what the basis idea actually is.

Miranda Thundergem
Promethean Level 90
Turn sensitivity is basically turning side to side at lowest/ highest speed you choose. The setting bar can only be as high or as low as the game allow. Minecraft and the Call of Duty series is a good example of this (I would provide you with links for an example, but I highly doubt the forum moderator would allow it).

Without a setting like this, it only injures a player who is capable of a faster turn than someone who isn't. This might sound silly, but it's true.

Liam Strongpants, Lvl. 75

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
spoderman pls on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:

Liam Strongpants lvl. 75
I think it's a great idea. I would turn down the sensitivity when questing in Marleybone, so I can avoid conflict. I would turn it up in Grizzlehiem since I've been having trouble getting into fights with ravens.

Explorer
Oct 07, 2010
If you don't want unwanted mob battles that will be very op because say you have a quest for 90,000 xp then you need to destroy one more golem and since it is not a boss it wil be unwanted

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Charles GhostHunte... on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
If you don't want unwanted mob battles that will be very op because say you have a quest for 90,000 xp then you need to destroy one more golem and since it is not a boss it wil be unwanted
What? Sorry, can you rephrase this? I'm not sure what you said.

Explorer
Oct 07, 2010
I mean like it could be op because you can avoid every enemy and can be anoying because you can not be able to kill sme