Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Doctors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I was thinking that we have planting and fishing... Hey! Why not doctors? We can treat magical fevers and diseases anyone even professors get a frog in their throat(ha ha ha indoor joke). I love to see this idea happen.
List of diseases
Chicken Pox
Frog In Throat
Flew(a pun because every time you sneeze you fly uncontrollably)
Yellow Fever
Floating Disease
and many more.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Interesting. So I'm imagining hundreds of doctors running around in the game trying to fix people. I'm honestly not thrilled about that thought. And it's only a matter of time before someone starts filing "magical malpractice" suits for free crowns...

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Peacedeath152 on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
I was thinking that we have planting and fishing... Hey! Why not doctors? We can treat magical fevers and diseases anyone even professors get a frog in their throat(ha ha ha indoor joke). I love to see this idea happen.
List of diseases
Chicken Pox
Frog In Throat
Yellow Fever
Floating Disease
and many more.
That's a good idea!

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Oh you mean witch doctors.....so if you need to be healed after a battle just say Ooo Eee Ooo Ah Ah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang and a witch doctor will port to you and heal you?

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Peacedeath152 on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
List of diseases
Chicken Pox
Frog In Throat
Yellow Fever
Floating Disease
and many more.
Peacedeath152,

Hmm. Sounds like the draft has potential, but I can't imagine it fitting into the game.

You did a good job, your brainstorming was excellent. I hope your idea gets consideration from K.I.

Miranda Thundergem
Promethean

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
This idea has some merit to it, and might be interesting to develop.

However (though I hate to bring it up) it could also get a little weird in a family game to have people "playing doctor."