Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

snacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
This is about snacks,

I think a good for snacks is to combine the same snacks into one making it plus more then it was like 1 of them as 10 and another one has 10 and combine them and it makes 20 right? also that would make us use less energy which is great. I don't wanna keep feeing my pet snacks over and over again and its just to low for the snacks. I think we need a better solution. mostly why I say this is because I can't afford to but meg snacks. yes I know you can get mega snacks from bane and different places. but wouldn't it be cool to just combine the snacks together? and save more time? the point is we need a better way of feeding our pets to grow up you know what mean? its the of me to just doing it and I hardly get anything out of it I this game very much but we need a better Idea on how to do the pet thing. this is my first time doing this and I just have an idea and I just throwing it out there. I hope to have some good answers back and have a nice day

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Sounds like a good idea and now I won't have to sell the rank 1 snacks anymore.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Step 1: Buy cheap snacks at the Bazaar.
Step 2: Combine them all.
Step 3: Level your pet the entire way with only 1 game.
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit!

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
wolfdragonglade on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
This is about snacks,

I think a good for snacks is to combine the same snacks into one making it plus more then it was like 1 of them as 10 and another one has 10 and combine them and it makes 20 right? also that would make us use less energy which is great. I don't wanna keep feeing my pet snacks over and over again and its just to low for the snacks. I think we need a better solution. mostly why I say this is because I can't afford to but meg snacks. yes I know you can get mega snacks from bane and different places. but wouldn't it be cool to just combine the snacks together? and save more time? the point is we need a better way of feeding our pets to grow up you know what mean? its the of me to just doing it and I hardly get anything out of it I this game very much but we need a better Idea on how to do the pet thing. this is my first time doing this and I just have an idea and I just throwing it out there. I hope to have some good answers back and have a nice day
Well...this is an understandable idea...but you could just get some mega snacks easy from Winterbane or if you want to feed your pet twice just do derby. At the end, they let you feed your pet twice.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Look at it this way: Playing pet games results in you getting to feed your pet a snack but it costs energy. You have to play a lot of games so you can level your pet up and some people spend crowns on energy refills. IF this was implemented, you could combine thousands of a certain snack together and only play one or two pet games to get your pet to mega, essentially saving a lot of energy and potentially crowns. The people that spent crowns on energy refills in the past would feel cheated. I would love it if this was the way it was from the beginning but doing it now would be unfair. I guess if combining snacks cost crowns or energy it might even out but I'm not sure.
Tara

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
glowstorm13 on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Look at it this way: Playing pet games results in you getting to feed your pet a snack but it costs energy. You have to play a lot of games so you can level your pet up and some people spend crowns on energy refills. IF this was implemented, you could combine thousands of a certain snack together and only play one or two pet games to get your pet to mega, essentially saving a lot of energy and potentially crowns. The people that spent crowns on energy refills in the past would feel cheated. I would love it if this was the way it was from the beginning but doing it now would be unfair. I guess if combining snacks cost crowns or energy it might even out but I'm not sure.
Tara
The pet games system is intended to have something to work towards...it teaches kids positive messages about how you don't just get things right away, you have to work for them.
Also, you do not have to spend crowns on refills. Seriously, just wait. Go read a book or something lol.
Myrna Dragoncloud