Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dorms and other stuff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2014
I think we should have a hallway to get to other dorms in boy and girl dorms so you can visit other friends dorms but only if you give them permission to open your door to your dorm I really think it would be much better to get to other peoples dorms and pretty fun too!, I also think you should have day and night so you can sleep in your bed instead of it just lying there in your room doing nothing but not just sleeping in your bed being able to interact with all stuff in your dorm.

Yours truly,
Sailem/Danielle Level 16
School: Life

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I agree. Dorms are pretty much neglected because castle owners get tours and games so why not add viewing other peoples dorms?
Tara

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Danille65 on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
I think we should have a hallway to get to other dorms in boy and girl dorms so you can visit other friends dorms but only if you give them permission to open your door to your dorm I really think it would be much better to get to other peoples dorms and pretty fun too!, I also think you should have day and night so you can sleep in your bed instead of it just lying there in your room doing nothing but not just sleeping in your bed being able to interact with all stuff in your dorm.

Yours truly,
Sailem/Danielle Level 16
School: Life
I like the hallway idea, but we will never be able to lie down or sit. There are reasons, and KI has stated this for years. It's to keep the game kid-oriented and family friendly.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
What if the hallway was your friends. And friends can say whether or not they want their equipped house accessed to friends when they're not online. But you could look at your friends castles or dorms whenever.