Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will I get to Khrysalis

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Hello. I am only a Grandmaster but I was wondering if I do all the side quests will I reach Khrysalis before level 100? I am level 53 and about 60% of my way through Dragonspyre and I do every side quest and side worlds and a lot of dungeons twice but will I still get to Khrysalis by level 100?

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
You will definitely get to Khrysalis before maxing out no matter what. You'll just be a bit overleveled, I do side quests pretty religiously and I reached level 100 about halfway through Fort Rachias.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I skipped all side quests except those needed for spells/pets and still maxed out before ending Khrysalis.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2013
Hey, I actually was already level one hundred before I reached Khrysalis. I was around level 71 when I started it Dragonspyre. I did all the side quests, and also did the winterbane and pagoda dungeons a lot, as well as farming places such as waterworks, Mount Olympus, etc. and helping friends a lot with quests. I hope this helps!