Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No tping to people in dungeons

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Hey guys,
I was wondering if you guys are as angry as I am with the fact that you can't tp to people in most dungeons. It's really annoying cause if you have a lower level friend who doesn't have the dungeon they can't help you. plus if you die in a boss fight you can't tp to a still alive friend so by the time you get there they might die and you'll have to start all over again. Also with respawning enemiese you might get pulled in to a battle and not be able to get back to the boss in time. Comment down below if you agree,
The Wolf

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Fire master037 on Aug 12, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys,
I was wondering if you guys are as angry as I am with the fact that you can't tp to people in most dungeons. It's really annoying cause if you have a lower level friend who doesn't have the dungeon they can't help you. plus if you die in a boss fight you can't tp to a still alive friend so by the time you get there they might die and you'll have to start all over again. Also with respawning enemiese you might get pulled in to a battle and not be able to get back to the boss in time. Comment down below if you agree,
The Wolf
Yes this is annoying. My friends are like, "It won't let me teleport to you." And then they go off to do other things. Sometimes I just need help with one boss but my friend has to got through the whole thing in order to help people and most people just don't have time for that.
Some dungeons have special tricks you can use though. Mount Olympus, for example. If your friends goes to the Pit of Noxi you can teleport to them.
But still this is kind of annoying, although I don't know if I would call myself angry.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's only dungeons, not most boss instances. Lower levels can port in to almost all single boss fights in every world. Lower levels really don't belong in dungeons anyways. You can always use the dungeon recall or mark a spot.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
I think it would be great if you could teleport into a dungeon to help a friend as long as you've already completed that dungeon. That way, if you're helping a lower level friend, you can offer assistance immediately without having to navigate there. Also, it will hinder lower level friends from teleporting into a dungeon battle that is too advanced for them. I have a low level "friend" who does this all the time. Makes my battles a lot longer and more difficult since I have to heal her all the time! Perhaps I should just unfriend her, but then what kind of friend would I be?!

Scarlet RoseBlossom Wizard 53

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
That would be extremely helpful! Being able to help a friend/be helped by a friend would be excellent. But possibly a level limit? So that a level one couldn't help a level forty in a high level dungeon, because that's just absurd.