Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't delete house!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 09, 2010
Hi everyone, I just wanted to state a little problem I have here. And if anyone knows the answer, I'm all ears.
So I have a house that I never use (from the crown shop) and I wanted to sell it, or trash it. I tried to sell it it ALL the house AND furniture vendors in the entire spiral, but none of them would take it! Apparently, it's "from the crown shop"and "Can't be sold." This really bugs me. So I then tried to trash it. It wouldn't let me. So I made sure everything in the entire house was gone, and every square inch was empty, before I tried again. And of course, it said no. What's up with that? You see, I have 3 houses, including the one I want to trash/sell. The other to are really good, with awesome decorations, and I don't want to get rid of either of them to get another house, So I decided to get rid of the house that I didn't need/use, my storm house. But of course, it wouldn't let me sell, or even trash it! Am I doing something wrong?
Also, another thing that's even worse, is that you're only allowed to have 3 houses. Why? What's the point of that? We should be allowed at least 5 houses, and that you can only put 3 in the house contest display thing from myrella windspar. THAT is what should happen. And another thing, even though Mr. Lincoln claims you can have a maximum of 3 houses, there are so many other open slots, just waiting to be filled when you open up your backpack! It doesn't make any sense! If anyone knows how I can get rid of my house, or ideas on how the housing of Wizard101 Can be improved, feel free to comment below, i'll listen.

Blaze Stormmancer

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
As far as I've seen the only houses you cannot sell are bundle houses, but those come with an extra castle elixir so it doesn't affect your limit. You can buy more castle slots with crown elixirs but even crown shop houses can be sold to the Castle Vendor in Wizard City. Do you have the house "locked" in your items? The other issue could be that you have too much gold to sell it. I just checked on my wizards, crown houses are No Trade, No Auction. Only card bundle houses are No Sell, No Trade, No Auction.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
lettup on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone, I just wanted to state a little problem I have here. And if anyone knows the answer, I'm all ears.
So I have a house that I never use (from the crown shop) and I wanted to sell it, or trash it. I tried to sell it it ALL the house AND furniture vendors in the entire spiral, but none of them would take it! Apparently, it's "from the crown shop"and "Can't be sold." This really bugs me. So I then tried to trash it. It wouldn't let me. So I made sure everything in the entire house was gone, and every square inch was empty, before I tried again. And of course, it said no. What's up with that? You see, I have 3 houses, including the one I want to trash/sell. The other to are really good, with awesome decorations, and I don't want to get rid of either of them to get another house, So I decided to get rid of the house that I didn't need/use, my storm house. But of course, it wouldn't let me sell, or even trash it! Am I doing something wrong?
Also, another thing that's even worse, is that you're only allowed to have 3 houses. Why? What's the point of that? We should be allowed at least 5 houses, and that you can only put 3 in the house contest display thing from myrella windspar. THAT is what should happen. And another thing, even though Mr. Lincoln claims you can have a maximum of 3 houses, there are so many other open slots, just waiting to be filled when you open up your backpack! It doesn't make any sense! If anyone knows how I can get rid of my house, or ideas on how the housing of Wizard101 Can be improved, feel free to comment below, i'll listen.

Blaze Stormmancer
Is there any items left in or out side the house? You can not get rid of a castle that has anything left in it.

You can use the attic out side then inside to pick up all items which should make it so you can sell/trash it,

Mary

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Last year or so I tried to sell one of my houses (I don't know if this is a problem anymore or not) but it didn't let me sell the house because my attic was to full. Try emptying out your attic and see if that works.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
I was able to sell my Myth house just fine.... was yours a bundle house?

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Dragoncloud888 on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:
You can sell houses? How
Go to the castle vendor.