Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The imposible Temple of storms Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2014
Hello! I'm writing about a super hard dungeon. It's the last one in Krokotopia! The first part is battling Tempestra, soul sapper and Son of storms. That part is easy. After that you do this puzzle with obelisks. The first two are easy but then the last one makes no sense! you light the braziers to become purple. Then you read the book and it says, "The sun shines down on the tree. The tree shades the snake. The snake hisses at the beetle. The beetle runs away." I've been asking my brother a billion times, "Are you supposed to light the obelisks in some pattern or order?" I've tried that way a trillion time and nothing is happening! How can I beat this rigged dungeon?

Reply on this message to tell me if you've got an answer!

Thanks!

Fred Dreamthief Level 27 Thuergust

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Wizardy wizard on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
Hello! I'm writing about a super hard dungeon. It's the last one in Krokotopia! The first part is battling Tempestra, soul sapper and Son of storms. That part is easy. After that you do this puzzle with obelisks. The first two are easy but then the last one makes no sense! you light the braziers to become purple. Then you read the book and it says, "The sun shines down on the tree. The tree shades the snake. The snake hisses at the beetle. The beetle runs away." I've been asking my brother a billion times, "Are you supposed to light the obelisks in some pattern or order?" I've tried that way a trillion time and nothing is happening! How can I beat this rigged dungeon?

Thanks!

You light four obelisks in the order given in the clue:

The SUN shines down on the TREE.
The tree shades the SNAKE.
The snake hisses at the BEETLE.
The beetle runs away.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
Wizardy wizard on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:

Thanks!

Click them in the order of what the book says:
1. sun
2. tree
3. snake
4. beetle
later on in wizard 101 they will have a bunch of dungeons that do that so my advice is
1. look around you in dungeons and see if you see any paintings or etc. of animals or plants etc.
2. you have to do the trick in the order of which you saw the paintings or etc. of animals or plants etc.
3. some dungeons like the waterworks, you have to do it in a timely manner.
4. and if you see books like tho one you read, always read it first then do the trick.
5. for any more help like bosses cheating and etc. go to www.wizard101central.com

- chris dawnmender
- lvl 64
-

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
i soloed it. if you cannot, just get help. blaze deathward level 100

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
It's easy! Light the obelisks in the order in which they appear in the little story. I can't see your email atm, but if it said, "The sun shines on the snake. The snake eats the bug…" Then you would light the obelisks in the following order: Sun, Snake, Bug. It's that easy; just light the obelisks in the order they are mentioned in the book.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
1.sun
2.tree
3.snake
4.beetle
As far as bosses go just get help
Jared Dawnfountain level 55 storm
Jason Frostblade level 80 ice

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
I believe it's the order the book said:
Sun
Tree
Snake
Beetle

Hope this helped!

-Molly EmeraldSong, Level 26, Adept Theurgist,

Survivor
May 23, 2010
Its easy as long as u have the right team I would suggest ice life fire and storm i find this combanation good in any dungeon but eventually u might have to drop the fire or ice with a balance person hope this helps