Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wysteria schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
here's the thing. Lots of speculation on this topic has arose but still I would like to make a comment. When a wizard reached a high enough level the option of receiving a spell from the school rivaling their personal one could be obtained. this would be a spell for higher ranked wizards and only available for wizards of that school. Only one spell would be needed to satisfy the wizards, but just that would be enough to satisfy any wizadr. I hope this message is put into mind.

BLAZE ASHSHARD
Balance wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ZACHBLAZE022 on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
here's the thing. Lots of speculation on this topic has arose but still I would like to make a comment. When a wizard reached a high enough level the option of receiving a spell from the school rivaling their personal one could be obtained. this would be a spell for higher ranked wizards and only available for wizards of that school. Only one spell would be needed to satisfy the wizards, but just that would be enough to satisfy any wizadr. I hope this message is put into mind.

BLAZE ASHSHARD
Balance wizard
It's been suggested before in a way, but if you've paid attention while in Wysteria, you will know that they teach NO spells and NO magic there. It's written right in the books you collect... so I'm not sure if this could logically be implemented.