Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help defeating Jotun in Nidavellir??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2014
So I thought defeating this guy would be easy, given that the boss battles in Grizzleheim aren't difficult. But I'm finding this really difficult >.< I know you can defeat his brothers in Winterdeep Warren and Helgrind Warren before defeating Jotun himself, but I'm also struggling with that. Could someone please help me? We could meet in any realm at any time, I don't mind. Or some tips for defeating him would also be appreciated, thanks a bunch!
And also, I'm a level 58 Necromancer.(:

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I'm level 50 in the Balance school and having problems with Jotun as well. We could fight this together. When are you free to do it?

Survivor
Jun 20, 2014
Alexan580 on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
I'm level 50 in the Balance school and having problems with Jotun as well. We could fight this together. When are you free to do it?
Thank you! I'm free to do it anytime, we could meet in a realm? Maybe Imp?

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
How about we do it on Wednesday and meet in front of the world gate of grizzleheim at around 10am?

Survivor
Jun 20, 2014
I think we have different time zones, so i'm not sure that's gonna work :// The servers were off at 10am today. We could try again tomorrow? maybe a little later?

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
How about 2 pm eastern this Saturday? We can meet by the world gate of grizzleheim. I go by Cassandra Frosthand.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2014
Sorry! I couldn't come on, i've just gotten back from a holiday. If you still haven't completed it, maybe we could do it on Monday? At 1pm??