Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon team up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2011
do any of you guys use the team up option when your about to enter a dungeon/boss battle?
cause I just wanted to know

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Beginners Luck on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
do any of you guys use the team up option when your about to enter a dungeon/boss battle?
cause I just wanted to know
I personally don't. I do find along my way some do but I think more are just wait for a passer by. As you get to upper worlds it becomes more difficult to find someone on that dungeon and you never know who you are teamed with so your experience can vary. If I pass you a few times at a pad while I am questing in the area I will help you though the dungeon just because I know how hard it is to be stuck on a quest you can't complete a lone. Most of the time these are solo players and rarely ask to be on my friends list.

Mary

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I use it on major dungeons where I know I might have trouble going solo. I've made some great friends and quest buddies from using the feature. On my last trip through the spiral with Balance Wizard I used it quite a few times. For Malisdaire and many key dungeons from Celestia through Khrysalis while questing. It's a great option for sticking points when you solo a lot. I refuse to spend crowns on henchmen.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2011
Northlite on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
I personally don't. I do find along my way some do but I think more are just wait for a passer by. As you get to upper worlds it becomes more difficult to find someone on that dungeon and you never know who you are teamed with so your experience can vary. If I pass you a few times at a pad while I am questing in the area I will help you though the dungeon just because I know how hard it is to be stuck on a quest you can't complete a lone. Most of the time these are solo players and rarely ask to be on my friends list.

Mary
Thanks i am currently stuck on the quest in dragonspire
dungeon where you have to go in this portal thing and get
the keys from vault keeper or something, anyway's
hope to see you in the spiral!

Valkoor lvl 43