Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

looking for a pet to hatch with.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
hello guys i just started replaying Wizard101 and i was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind hatching with me mainly looking for fairy,proof, or defy if you have either one or all three of them that would be great i have first gen. polar fox that i would like to get started on to be the perfect pet :) so far she have canny, and pain-bringer.

if you can help me please reply back i would really appreciate it XD

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
I have a Deer Knight with Proof (10%), Defy (5%), Fairy Friend and Feinting Spell manifested. The rest of his pool is solid. I'd be happy to help you out with a hatch. I'm in the Eastern time zone. If you'd like to hatch drop me a message here or on Central; my username on Central is randazanda.

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Grandmaster Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Magus Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom, Apprentice Theurgist

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
thank you i'm eastern time too can i add you? i need to farm for some gold

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
FYI, Hatches with Sir Diesel (my Deer Knight) have been costing just over 55K. We could set something up for Friday; that gives you time to farm and takes the delay in posting here into consideration. I prefer to use Scarecrow realm.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
Ok you can pick the time i should be on all day Friday

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Does 3:30PM Eastern Friday work for you? In the hatchery on Scarecrow realm.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
ya that's fine area.01? and i have 41,000 so far ill save up to 60,000

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
If you are really in dire need of a decent pet that could be hatched with I would say to start out in celestia and get a starfish. The talents on the starfish are pretty decent, and it doesn't cost that much gold. If you do the gobbler drop game in the pet pavilion and do the game that raises strength and agility, and you keep those the exact same, you may be able to get the talent spell proof out of it. Then after that train it up to adult and hope it gets something decent. Then have fun and let all the hatches roll in.

Lvl 96
Lvl 83
lvl 31
lvl 31
lvl31
lvl 32

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
I'm not sure if it counts as "Area 01," but I'll be in the hatchery on Scarecrow realm Friday afternoon at 3:30. Happy farming!

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
I have a pet, Purple Fairy or whatever it's called(Gives a Satyr card), lol, that has Pain Giver(+6% damage to all schools), Spell-Proof(+9% resist to all schools), MC Fairy(May Cast Fairy), MC Tower Shield(May Cast Tower Shield).

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
Do you want to hatch? I'm eastern time zone.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Shayden181 on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
I have a pet, Purple Fairy or whatever it's called(Gives a Satyr card), lol, that has Pain Giver(+6% damage to all schools), Spell-Proof(+9% resist to all schools), MC Fairy(May Cast Fairy), MC Tower Shield(May Cast Tower Shield).

I would love to hatch with that pet. Are you interested in May cast sprite? If so leave a time and date My starfish also gives a bit of ice damage..

Alicia mistgrove lvl 66 Wizard

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
Alicia Mistgrove on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:

I would love to hatch with that pet. Are you interested in May cast sprite? If so leave a time and date My starfish also gives a bit of ice damage..

Alicia mistgrove lvl 66 Wizard
Sorry I haven't replied... I've been a little busy.. With watching anime. lol But I'm pretty good for anytime. Leave me a time and I'll be there :D If you want/need to know, I'm in the Central Time Zone.. Hope to see you soon!