Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Trap

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2013
Hello fello Ravenwooders (and Professors Wu, Drake, Balestrom, Greyrose, Falmea, Wethersfield and Dworgyn!)

Cori MoonShade here. I've been wondering how to get the Life Trap spell. Professor Wu hasn't taught it to me, but my brother, a level 10 Conjurer, has learned Myth Trap, but I can't find any Trap spells in Ravenwood. Help please!

Cori MoonShadeMagus Theurgist

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
There is a trainer in Colossus Blvd. that sells dispels, reshuffle, and Life Trap item cards. The trainer is in a house near the area where Mindy Pixiecrown is. Good Luck!

Explorer
May 08, 2014
lucyk411 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Hello fello Ravenwooders (and Professors Wu, Drake, Balestrom, Greyrose, Falmea, Wethersfield and Dworgyn!)

Cori MoonShade here. I've been wondering how to get the Life Trap spell. Professor Wu hasn't taught it to me, but my brother, a level 10 Conjurer, has learned Myth Trap, but I can't find any Trap spells in Ravenwood. Help please!

Go to colossus boulevard near mindy pixiecrow and you will find a secret shop were you can learn it

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Mildred Farseer on Colossus Boulevard has Life Trap. Her house is in a secluded nook near Mindy Pixiecrown. She has all the dispels for each school as well.

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Grandmaster Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Magus Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom, Apprentice Theurgist

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
This wiki page will tell you how to get all the learnable life spells in the game:

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

To train life trap you need to visit Mildred Farseer in her house on Colossus boulevard. Mildred's house is at the bottom of a ramp leading down from the street intersection where Mindy Pixiecrown stands. Later on there are a few other spells Mindy can teach you, such as reshuffle and dispels for all the schools.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Your Life trap is actually in Colossus Blvd, near where (oh goodness, what is her name) ...... Mindy Pixiecrown? (or something like that). Where she is, there is an entrance to a building. There you will find another trainer, and they have the Life trap spell for you!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
lucyk411 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:

The trap is available from the secret trainer on Colossus Blvd. in Wizard City.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_Trap

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Mildred_Farseer

Mary