Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance not Accepted?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
I personally find that the Balance school isn't accepted into Wizard101 because no one i see is from or wizards just don't play often. Does anyone agree?

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Balance seems popular to me. It's a wonderful school.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Nora Sandstone on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
I personally find that the Balance school isn't accepted into Wizard101 because no one i see is from or wizards just don't play often. Does anyone agree?
No it's because most people aren't good enough to be in Balance. You have to really know how to be Balance and other people just aren't good enough for us.
Balance is actually one of the strongest schools, just nobody except Balance knows. We get our first multi-attack spell at level 16, and at like level 28 we get an x pip spell, which has a higher damage per pip rate than most schools do with their regular spells.
All I'm saying is, most people just can't take it.

Myrna Dragoncloud, Grandmaster

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
yeah i see that too. huh, maybe is not that popular of a school. i see of , ,, some , and a lot , but some

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
My opinion is Balance is the most challenging school to play. It can be OP if you know how to play it. My Warlord Myth PVP friend does not like to duel Balance or Storm school Wizards very much because they are the two he has the most trouble dueling. I have only been playing my Balance school Wiz for four months and am still working on making her OP. I find the other schools much easier to play. Not near as challenging. Just my Humble Opinion.

Scarlet ShadowStone Level 85 Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 21

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I see more Balance than virtually any school other than Storm.

perhaps it's when you are playing or the realm you are in.

so no, I don't agree sorry

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Hello! I think balance is popular, it is true that sometimes I don't see as many balance wizards as I would like, but thats okay I do think that when I notice a lot of balance players it is a sort of sunconcious thing, I see one or two and go, "Wow! so many balance wizards!"
Either way aside from the popularity, balance is not a school to be taken lightly, just ask some pvp players what they think of our judgement

-Blaine SwiftHunter (level 50)

Survivor
Aug 13, 2013
I am a wizard and I think that there are lots of , and but there is an equal amount of and what I see the least is but there are just a few less then , in my realm. I think it is just you so I partly disagree with you but I also do agree that there aren't enough but it is there loss because is one of the strongest. is the strongest in my opinion.

Jack Battle Haven level 18 wizard

#all the way

Survivor
Nov 21, 2013
Balance is a very difficult school to utilize in the game, you will have to learn how to use it to your advantage and become accustomed to it, in the long run though it's a very powerful school. Most people don't start with it because it can be very difficult in the lower stages. It's a school you would do after your more expierenced in the game.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Okay I'm going to comment again. I've been really offended by this as a Grandmaster . Sure we aren't there as much as storm or fire or life, and sure we are hard to learn, and sure we aren't really a real school in Ravenwood, but these things never stopped us, did they?

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Do you know what the least popular school is? Probably myth or ice!

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I'm not gonna say this post isn't somewhat true however I have no problem spotting other balance wizards and there may be fewer of us because balance isn't the most easily mastered school.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
well your right it is not popular because balance is the hardest school to master i am a balance and it is hard KevinSpellFlame level 69

Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
I feel kind of odd, because my main character is a Balance wizard, lvl 73, and I have been doing well with her, all the time I've played. I think that Balance with a secondary of fire or storm is a great combination.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
I actually see a lot of balance wizards. I was in DS earlier today and I found one balance wizard off the street, and a storm, and then I found another balance wizard at the entrance of a dungeon. We all went into the dungeon together.
Anyways, two balance and a storm(and I'm balance also.) It happens all the time.

Explorer
May 29, 2014
ITS the best school ever.
BETTER than storm.

-
Laura seabloom
Master