Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points for Fishing Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
The wizards receive a limited amount of training points to buy spells. I am very prudent as to how the TP are used and therefore will not participate in the fishing game until the spells are available as treasure cards. Gardening spells are bought with gold, not training points--so why are the fishing spells paid for with training points?

Survivor
May 12, 2009
darbydaisyleaf on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
The wizards receive a limited amount of training points to buy spells. I am very prudent as to how the TP are used and therefore will not participate in the fishing game until the spells are available as treasure cards. Gardening spells are bought with gold, not training points--so why are the fishing spells paid for with training points?

fishing spells are bought entirely with gold just like gardening spells are there pretty aforadble aswell
hope this helped
William DawnCloudlvl100
Liam RainSpearlvl60

Historian
May 06, 2009

Fishing spells are for gold. Talk to Lucky Hookline and he'll show you his collection of Fishing Spells for Gold only.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008

Fishing spells are also bought with gold, exactly like gardening spells. You can purchase them when you are of the right rank. Training points have nothing to do with fishing, and still only remain relevant to learning normal spell cards outside of your main school of focus.