Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unicorn Way is kind of dark.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2014
Don't get me wrong, it's a very colorful and pretty street, but I found something very dark and disturbing.
In the quest where you defeat some faries to collect dust, you obviously defeat the faries, but they explode, perhaps into dust, then, your wizard is to walk over there, pick up the remains and deliver it to Lady Oriel,

Maybe this is just a coincidence, I don't know, but still, it's an interesting thought.

John Le Sway

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
John Le Sway on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
Don't get me wrong, it's a very colorful and pretty street, but I found something very dark and disturbing.
In the quest where you defeat some faries to collect dust, you obviously defeat the faries, but they explode, perhaps into dust, then, your wizard is to walk over there, pick up the remains and deliver it to Lady Oriel,

Maybe this is just a coincidence, I don't know, but still, it's an interesting thought.

John Le Sway
LOL you're so funny. I think that all the places in the spiral have something REALLY evil going on, even places like Mooshu.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
You think thats bad? Wait until you reach Avalon. Some of the bosses say stuff like "Dont worry. ill reward you great honor by mounting your head on the wall", or "Ill boil your bones in my stew." Its very cruel for a "kids" game.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

John Le Sway
Might want to quit now... if Unicorn Way is too 'dark' for you...you best stay out of, well every street and world there after.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011

John Le Sway
This isn't a bug. If you find Unicorn Way dark and disturbing then get ready for the worlds after Wizard city like Zafaria, Celestia, Khrysalis, Azteca, Avalon, and maybe even Mooshu, Marleybone, Dragonspyre, and Krokotopia.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
RavenLady777 on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
Might want to quit now... if Unicorn Way is too 'dark' for you...you best stay out of, well every street and world there after.
No, no, dark is good. Wizard101 isn't gory enough.

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
It get's worse as you progress through the game......

Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
you wont survive Azteca or the wild in Avalon.. THERE DARK

Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
I had a boss in Azteca threaten to carve my head into a canoe! But I saw it as funny.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010