Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wysterian magic

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
you know how in wysteria there is stuff like ember magic, spirit magic, and frost magic? well they shoul make it so you can go to those trainers and buy their spells. and if you are fire, you get ember spells free in right level, if your life you get earth spells free, like that. i think people would like that. you may wanna do it in a future update a little while away since you are all busy working on other updates. but i think it would be a great hit.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Blaze Deathward on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
you know how in wysteria there is stuff like ember magic, spirit magic, and frost magic? well they shoul make it so you can go to those trainers and buy their spells. and if you are fire, you get ember spells free in right level, if your life you get earth spells free, like that. i think people would like that. you may wanna do it in a future update a little while away since you are all busy working on other updates. but i think it would be a great hit.
You're not an exchange student to Wysteria, you're the Ravenwood representative of... Pretty much Harry Potter book 4.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Blaze Deathward on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
While this is a good idea, this is probably not going to happen for you. Here's why:
1. It doesn't go well with the storyline.
2. Pigswicks magic is not even real, it's all fake.
3. Even people from Wysteria use Ravenwood magic.
4. King's Isle would have to make whole new schools, the animations, the casting, the school clothes, ect.
I do agree that they should have spells available at Wysteria, just not Wysteria spells.
Myrna Dragoncloud, level 50

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
If you want Pigswick Academy magic, then who's side are you really on?

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 74