Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp robe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
So I was talking to my friend about the pvp robe and we thought of an idea that kingsisle should put the commander gear in the crown shop but remove the stats. Kinda like the guardians gear. I don't know what the price would be, that would be up to kingsisle if they ever do this.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Victoria337127 on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
So I was talking to my friend about the pvp robe and we thought of an idea that kingsisle should put the commander gear in the crown shop but remove the stats. Kinda like the guardians gear. I don't know what the price would be, that would be up to kingsisle if they ever do this.
Some friends and I have discussed this; that gear should never have had stats.

I want the commander robe for appearance only; I mean, I'll probably get it eventually, but that's the only reason I even pvp.

-von
captain

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
um sry but i thing thats a bad idea because the pvp commander robe is meant to be earned by ranking up in pvp because if everyone could just buy it them it would't be that special anymore

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
jack201222 on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
um sry but i thing thats a bad idea because the pvp commander robe is meant to be earned by ranking up in pvp because if everyone could just buy it them it would't be that special anymore
For boys, a robe the same in looks to the commander robe was available in a bundle before that bundle was not for sale anymore. People still want it, and it is still "special." I don't see any reason why a robe the same in looks (But not stats) as the commander robe shouldn't be available. If people want it badly enough to spend crowns on it, why shoudn't they have it?

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
jack201222 on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
Let's all admit it, the coat of invincibility isn't special, it's the most overused item in the game. But anyways on the real side of things here, I wouldn't mind that, I don't even use the appearance from it anyways.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Dr Von on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
Some friends and I have discussed this; that gear should never have had stats.

I want the commander robe for appearance only; I mean, I'll probably get it eventually, but that's the only reason I even pvp.

-von
captain
People earn those stats so just cause you can't get it while other people can, doesn't mean the stats should be taken away. Even if you want it for the appearance, you should still need to earn it.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2014
I think the commander robe was a bad idea period. Everyone and their dog has one now. I got to commander in 6 hours total after playing the game for three months. Its too easy to get. Really the robe should be up around 1000 rating or something and cost crowns plus tickets. I don't like how people get a one month sub, beg for TC all day and get this robe for next to nothing.

I mean the more expensive items should look better than this robe. That's just the way it should be. If you want to look good you should have to pay crowns. Money. Not just a one month membership. IMO KI lost a lot of money on this. They could have made so much more had the robe been rare. I have two Warlords and the robe means nothing to me now :(

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
I agree with Dr. Von and Victoria. I mainly want the appearance. Not that the stats aren't good at lower levels.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Kane Lightbringer on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
I think the commander robe was a bad idea period. Everyone and their dog has one now. I got to commander in 6 hours total after playing the game for three months. Its too easy to get. Really the robe should be up around 1000 rating or something and cost crowns plus tickets. I don't like how people get a one month sub, beg for TC all day and get this robe for next to nothing.

I mean the more expensive items should look better than this robe. That's just the way it should be. If you want to look good you should have to pay crowns. Money. Not just a one month membership. IMO KI lost a lot of money on this. They could have made so much more had the robe been rare. I have two Warlords and the robe means nothing to me now :(
Why would you want to spend real money? Really, no one wants to pay more money in a game that overtime already costs a lot.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
warlordperfection on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Why would you want to spend real money? Really, no one wants to pay more money in a game that overtime already costs a lot.
Eh, I find that putting this in the crowns shop will earn them A LOT of money. A lot of people said the Archangel vestment is ugly, which is partly true. Putting it in the crowns shop for 7000 like the guardian vestment will be nice, or just let every rank get it for 1,150 tickets.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2013
I really do like the pvp robe, and i do want it. But instead of putting it in the crown shop, can't they just give us something different? I mean i like the guardian one, but i think a change would be nice. I dont like the second one they added in the crown shop. They should add something like the pvp outfit but with different designs on it, and you can only get it as a rare drop, for level 90/100. Then you still have to work to actually get it. I mean some people want it but dont like pvp.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Michael Thunder on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
I agree with Dr. Von and Victoria. I mainly want the appearance. Not that the stats aren't good at lower levels.
Same here. I just want the appearance. A long time ago before pvp even came out in the game, Lord Nightshade dropped "Celestial Gear" around Christmas time It looked IDENTICAL to the pvp commander gear, except it had NO stats. It was a very rare drop, and nightshade was a hotspot for this gear drop. These drops were limited as a preview for the pvp gear. It would be nice if we could get this no stat look alike, or even if nightshade could drop them again for a limited time. Put it in the crown shop. I love this look, and have six wizards who want it just for stitching. PVP is just not everyone's cup of tea. The stats are terrible for exalted wizards,and just want the look for stitching. We can only hope.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
No! They did this with the Archangels outfit and I was not happy about it. So many people have worked hard to earn that hard by doing pvp. Its not fair for King Isle to just make it buy able with crowns.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
If you could buy it in the crowns shop it would lose its swag in the spiral because no one would feel special for having one anymore.

Mason Greenbane
Ronan Shade