Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best school pet and why?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2011
me being a storm wizard, i only got the kraken and the stormzilla. If anyone thinks that a different school pet is better than those two then reply

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I don't think the school pets are very good because if you decide to start a new wizard, you will have to start all over with your pet. I think you should use a generic pet that has talents you want but not school specific (like universal damage, universal resist, and possible healing). If you do decide to use a school specific pet you have to use kraken and stormzilla because the other school specific pet quests are limited to other schools. Also, you might try buying and using a pet of the ice school because of may cast tower shield and resist.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I don't think the school pets are very good because if you decide to start a new wizard, you will have to start all over with your pet. I think you should use a generic pet that has talents you want but not school specific (like universal damage, universal resist, and possible healing). If you do decide to use a school specific pet you have to use kraken and stormzilla because the other school specific pet quests are limited to other schools. Also, you might try buying and using a pet of the ice school because of may cast tower shield and resist.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary