Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boulevard Quest Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2013
So, Malorn Ashthorn gave me a quest to go to the Boulevard in Wizard City, to battle someone who will rank my battling skills. I went to the entrance to the Boulevard but the guard told me to get permission from Ambrose but when I went to Ambrose he said his default for if you don't have a quest to go to him. Then I went to Malorn, all like ''what the heck Malorn!'' And all he said was "go battle noah, he can rank you battling, I trust him." but I couldn't! Is this a glitch or not? Victoria SkullBringer, Level 12 School

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
CrazyPixie2255 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
So, Malorn Ashthorn gave me a quest to go to the Boulevard in Wizard City, to battle someone who will rank my battling skills. I went to the entrance to the Boulevard but the guard told me to get permission from Ambrose but when I went to Ambrose he said his default for if you don't have a quest to go to him. Then I went to Malorn, all like ''what the heck Malorn!'' And all he said was "go battle noah, he can rank you battling, I trust him." but I couldn't! Is this a glitch or not? Victoria SkullBringer, Level 12 School
it's not a glitch at all, you simply haven't earned you way to Colossus yet. You must complete all main story line quests, ending with Lord Nightshade before Merle Ambrose will give you access.

go back and finish your quests. The school quest will be there.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_City_Quest_Tree

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
CrazyPixie2255 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Sometimes this happens in the game. We are given quests to go to an area that we have not unlocked yet.

To unlock Colossus Blvd, you must complete all of the Main Quests on Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley.

When you are finished these three Main Streets, Merle Ambrose will give you the quest "Colossal Trouble" which unlocks Colossus Blvd for you. Here is a link to one of the fansites with details on that quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Colossal_Trouble

On that link, you can click on the "prequests" to see what you might have missed.

Hope this helps.