Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet snacks transfer?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Okay so I was wondering if I could transfer some of my pet snacks to another character on the my account..? It would save a lot of time from trying to collect mega snacks from bosses on each character...

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
ShadowSword9 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Okay so I was wondering if I could transfer some of my pet snacks to another character on the my account..? It would save a lot of time from trying to collect mega snacks from bosses on each character...
Yes you certainly can!
Simply deposit your snacks into your shared bank. I do this for the benefit of all my Wizards.
James Dreamweaver

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Yes, pet snacks can be put in your shared bank and used by your other wizards.

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
this is what your shared bank is for. Put the snacks in there and they are available to all characters on that account.