Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I unlock the Nightside quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2014
I know where Nightside is and I know that you have to complete a quest to unlock it but how do I unlock the quest? Do I have to battle anyone? Explore an entire street? Reach a certain level in order to unlock the quest?

I would like specific details please.

Thank You!

~Laura and Nicole

Defender
May 01, 2011
You must complete Unicorn Way, Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclops lane. Merle Ambrose gives you the quest.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
tinker406 on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
I know where Nightside is and I know that you have to complete a quest to unlock it but how do I unlock the quest? Do I have to battle anyone? Explore an entire street? Reach a certain level in order to unlock the quest?

Thank You!

~Laura and Nicole
You have to complete all main story line quests on all the streets in wizard city to gain access. Once you defeat Lord Nightshade, you will talk to Merle Ambrose who will send you to nightside.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
tinker406 on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:

Thank You!

~Laura and Nicole
First you must finish all of the Main Quests on the three Streets of Wizard City: Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley. Then you will receive three quests for Headmaster Ambrose:

Quests from Merle Ambrose (After completing main quests in Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue,and Firecat Alley):

1. A Look of Horror
-Locate Foulgaze (in Olde Town)
-Defeat Foulgaze
-Talk back to Merle Ambrose

2. The Dark of Nightshade
-Locate Stormdrain tower (Triton Avenue)
-Defeat Nightshade

3. The Sixth School
-Explore Rainbow Bridge Waterfall (Nightside in Wizard City)
-Explore Death school
-Talk to Dworgyn

Survivor
Apr 19, 2014
First you finish the Unicorn way quests.
Then you finish the Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclops Lane.
Then you will receive a quest from the headmaster (or Malorn ashthorn (I think)) to go defeat Foulgaze and
Lord Nightshade. Then you go defeat those, and then Malorn Ashthorn//Headmaster Ambrose gives you a key and tells you to go explore the gate under the waterfall next to the rainbow bridge, Nightside. There you find the death school, death tree (a hidden trainor) and Marla Stinger next to a dungeon you can't yet access. (I hate you sunken city dungeon ;_;) Hope this helped~

-Alexis Soulfist
Magus Necromancer
Level31
Marleybone