Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

homes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
it is so not fair that you have to be level 15 and up to buy a house what if you are a low level and you want to buy a house well you can't they should change that so any level you are you can buy a house that is fair cause when i was level 10 i wanted a house but i could not get one cause you have to be level 15 thats so not right. kymma legend mancer level 54

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
You can get a bundle. If the little wizzies mum or dad don't mind. I like the idea though. My level 10 wizard got over 15,000 gold, so I was going to buy her a house when I could. But when I got to the house- BOOM! I rage quit. And I've only came for pet games on that character.

Autumn Summerstone Level 43
Beware my cute fuzzy bunny, it can eat carrot costumes!

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Well at lower lvls i have gotten less housing items (mainly from quests) but towards end of krok you get more. And lower levels don't get enough gold you also need to learn about them

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kymma legendmancer on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
it is so not fair that you have to be level 15 and up to buy a house what if you are a low level and you want to buy a house well you can't they should change that so any level you are you can buy a house that is fair cause when i was level 10 i wanted a house but i could not get one cause you have to be level 15 thats so not right. kymma legend mancer level 54
It is right. At that level you should not wasting gold on housing; you should be getting the best gear possible.

and you are level 54 now, so seriously?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's a very simple reason for it. Houses take up space on servers. With every house you have, that's another 150-250 item spaces and 100 attic space that need to be saved. Players under level 10 are very unlikely to need that space and are also very likely to NOT become members or crown users. No point in wasting the resources on people who aren't actually playing the game.