Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frostbranch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
He is located in Austrilund but supposedly drops the Nordrilund Main Theme (according to wizard101central). I've been farming him and haven't received the scroll for the music, it's not at the bazaar either. The only reason I'm after this is because I'm hoping - fingers crossed- it sounds like the one Nick Jonas is composing in the main area of GH. What Nick composed is called Icy Nordrilund and I would love this to be playing in my home. Is this even possible? If not does the song sound similar or am I wasting my time?

-Jasmine Windhaven 94

Survivor
Nov 11, 2008
I'm pretty sure the theme composed by Nick Jonas is the same as the Nordilund music scroll. Unfortunately, I can't tell for sure ...
But I saw one in the Bazaar recently. Hope you get it!

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Wolf and Rider on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
How do you even lumping DEFEAT dat guy!?
1) bring friends
2) attack Frostbranch with a small spell or wand blast to get mark of courage, which keeps you from being hit by the cheat efreet

A wizard with an appropriate level for Wintertusk (low fifties, basically) is going to have a very hard time soloing Frostbranch. I won't say its impossible, but it's way easier with a friend or two.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
I absolutely LOVE wintertusk music! All of it. Nordrilund, Sudrilund, Austrilund, Vestrilund, Hrundle Fjord. All beautiful, I love to just sit there and listen to the music and relax. They even have it on YouTube so I go there and listen to it as well when I don't feel like sitting on the game.