Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Items in Winter Wind Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Hi, I wasn't sure if this was intentional, but I can't seem to put down any "Outdoor" and many "Plants" items inside of my Winter Wind Tower, specifically the Water Fountain I crafted, Elm Trees, Cyprus Trees, and Small Bushes. I would love to make a little garden room, so if this could be fixed, I would be very appreciative!

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
You answered your own question.
"...but I can't seem to put down any "Outdoor" and many "Plants" items inside of my Winter Wind Tower,..."

Outside items normally wouldn't be used as an inside item. Plants don't grow indoors unless they are in a pot, or the house is really old and got overrun by plants.

-Nick level 100
"Child of Light and Shadow"

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Jun 18, 2014 wrote:
You answered your own question.
"...but I can't seem to put down any "Outdoor" and many "Plants" items inside of my Winter Wind Tower,..."

Outside items normally wouldn't be used as an inside item. Plants don't grow indoors unless they are in a pot, or the house is really old and got overrun by plants.

-Nick level 100
"Child of Light and Shadow"
I figured, but I was still confused because all of my other houses allow me to place these objects inside and the Winter Winds Tower still lets me put down some non-potted plants (e.g., Tanglebrush).

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Sometimes it lets you place stuff that's normally meant for outside, inside. Like certain trees, outdoor items, plants, etc.