Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk quest- disapeared?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
ok i know that sometime in the lvl 40s,and in ds, you get a quest to speak with the head master and he sends you to winter tusk, am i right? I got the quest and apparently something happened, because there is know question mark above his head. i spoke with him and nothing happened. i am know lvl 48, and would love to go to winter tusk. this is my first time with a bug and would really like if it were fixed some how. thank you for understanding.

Abigail PixieHeart theurgist

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Abigail PixieHeart on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
ok i know that sometime in the lvl 40s,and in ds, you get a quest to speak with the head master and he sends you to winter tusk, am i right? I got the quest and apparently something happened, because there is know question mark above his head. i spoke with him and nothing happened. i am know lvl 48, and would love to go to winter tusk. this is my first time with a bug and would really like if it were fixed some how. thank you for understanding.

Abigail PixieHeart theurgist
No. It's level 55 and you must have completed all of Grizzleheim to gain access to wintertusk.