Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

junior arhceologist

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
I am missing the badge on page 3 second slot down. I am level 99, so obviously I completed the main storyline and beat throne room of fire. am I missing a requirement? I also checked my other 5 prmethean wizards, none of the have that badge.
if someone knows what I am missing, please help me out

Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
so, I went back to pyramid of the sun and started doing the side quests. when I finished the last one, I got the badge. So it is NOT only storyline, it is ALL quests in the pyramid of the sun to get the badge

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Try using the 'Quest Finder' feature in the Quest Book to see if you have completed every quest. I though I did aswell, I used that, turns out I didn't.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
danielsfl on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
I am missing the badge on page 3 second slot down. I am level 99, so obviously I completed the main storyline and beat throne room of fire. am I missing a requirement? I also checked my other 5 prmethean wizards, none of the have that badge.
if someone knows what I am missing, please help me out
It is evidently a side quest(s) that you missed. Have you tried to use the new in-game feature, Quest Finder? It should be showing on the last page of your quest log file.

To get that badge, you need to complete the quests in The Pyramid of The Sun, so you would need to go to each area (Royal Hall, Palace of Fire, and Chamber of Fire) to use the Quest Finder feature.

Two NPC's to check for side quests that are usually missed are Salam Ibn'dur and Robert Lancaster, both in The Chamber of Fire.

And I'm not sure if these count, but there are two side quests in The Oasis. Check out the Deck Shop and the Library.

Hope this helps.

P.S. - A long time ago, this badge was "bugged", but KI fixed it. I haven't heard of any problems with it recently, but if all else fails, you might want to send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com and ask them to check it for you.