Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

first time you tried a powerful spell at lvl 1

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
so, reading some post i have heard a young and inexperienced wizard trying dangerous magic nearly blew up his dorm, not trying to offend, but when i checked out a book and i was a lvl 1 i accidentally summoned a berserk frost giant that froze bernie the fire tree, sorry bernie! i didn't mean to! tell us your moment of craziness be epic!

with determination the wheels of fate drive you to success,

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I remember when I first tried to teleport from Triton Avenue to the Commons. You see, I didn't put enough effort into the posses, so the teleportation didn't work. But sense I still used magic, the failed attempt left a column of death magic.

I was sad that the spell did not work, and a little scared that someone would get mad at me for leaving the death magic there. So I went to the Library and checked out a book about Teleportation. There was some handwriting written on the margins, and it said that I needed an Astral Shard if a teleportation spell failed. So a bought a Astral Shard from a Burrower that was visiting Wizard City, and threw the Shard into my spell. The Astral Shard over powered the teleport spell, and caused a portal to open between Triton Avenue and the Commons. But the portal was sucking thins into itself on both sides. It was going to turn Wizard City inside out over and over if it wasn't stopped.

I looked to my left and grabbed a fellow level 1 student and threw him into the portal. He was a bit wide, and he jammed the portal shut. Then the portal flew off into the Void between the Spiral Worlds.

Currently I am hiring some Pirates to look for that wizard in between the worlds. None of them have found him yet.

-Nick level 100
"Child of Light and Shadow"

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
once while i was having the greatest time until i had an egg land on me, and i caught it, i went to my dorm and put on the stove to heat the egg, right then i forgot that i had to have a dorm and studies and health check-up in five minutes and i scrambled, i ran to the library for a clean up spell and a 2-d spell so then i ran back and used those spells to make the egg look like a poster and clean up my dorm, then i saw Merl ambrose using a age defying make his wrinkle fade away and have a dark brown beard, when Merl went inspecting his magic senses saw through my weak and pathetic magic, and undid the magic with a snap of his fingers, then a baby phoenix cracked out of the egg and puked on his face and the acidity of magic puke makes anti-aging spell go away in a jiffy. so then i though... that old cob accidentally dropped a phoenix egg while i was at krokotopia! sorry headmaster! you looked great with that magic on! don't expel me!

there is balance in the eye of the sandstorm,

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
Nicholas Hawkspear on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
I remember when I first tried to teleport from Triton Avenue to the Commons. You see, I didn't put enough effort into the posses, so the teleportation didn't work. But sense I still used magic, the failed attempt left a column of death magic.

I was sad that the spell did not work, and a little scared that someone would get mad at me for leaving the death magic there. So I went to the Library and checked out a book about Teleportation. There was some handwriting written on the margins, and it said that I needed an Astral Shard if a teleportation spell failed. So a bought a Astral Shard from a Burrower that was visiting Wizard City, and threw the Shard into my spell. The Astral Shard over powered the teleport spell, and caused a portal to open between Triton Avenue and the Commons. But the portal was sucking thins into itself on both sides. It was going to turn Wizard City inside out over and over if it wasn't stopped.

I looked to my left and grabbed a fellow level 1 student and threw him into the portal. He was a bit wide, and he jammed the portal shut. Then the portal flew off into the Void between the Spiral Worlds.

Currently I am hiring some Pirates to look for that wizard in between the worlds. None of them have found him yet.

-Nick level 100
"Child of Light and Shadow"
oh yeah i think i saw a "not so much thin" wizard when i went to celestia and i seen a ship trying to reach him, then i believe he went and went through magical portal to polaris, i thought that portal was sealed off, maybe not, who knows?

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
-When I got the first Aquila test at level Twenty-two or something is my most powerful day...
-When I first hatched my Snowball and my pet Stray Piggle, I felt amazing making those two that day, came out like Duke Gigi, my stray Piggle
-Whenever I enter my next quest-world
-When I first created my text-chat account
My most powerful moment I ever felt was when I completed Winterbane Hall

Miranda Dreamsong
When Summer comes-
Oops! I nearly forgot! My most powerful day was when I went to Aquila and took their temple as my new castle!
When Summer comes, Ice Wizzies! don't melt in the pool!

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Well, when I was practicing my magic, trying life spells, I fizzled. I got so upset that I had kinda cried, for it being my third spell. Then going to the library, I thought about getting a book. I read the first chapter it said:

Chapter 1, Spells
All spells need a thing, especially mana. If you have enough mana, you can cast very powerful spells, of course, centaurs! The school of life doesn't fizzle much, no? if your spells fail, always try mixing up with another spell. Sometimes it will create miracles, sometimes though, it will cause destruction through the spiral. All you have to do is say these words:

"For my spells, to do and undo, to be climbing to, what I call my goal, always trying to find a foal ( your goal in wizard talk).

I thought for a second, not very cautious, I moved on. But one thing I forgot about, it was by malistare! No, he didn't want to destroy the spiral, right? So, I went to ravenwood, mixed my spells up with a powerful school, shadow. Malistare came just in time for a supernova! My ears were buzzing for one second, surprised to see malistare behind me! In the spiral was a black hole, sucking up all of the spiral, especially Wizard City! Merle and the other professors used their magic to protect wizard city from harm while I battled Malistare. Malistare called me a "doddering fool". Apparently, there would be no population in the spiral, so he's the fool! I imagined that I needed to mix schools again, but with people! Since I was life and death, I sacrificed myself for Wizard City, although I still run around, not looking like a spirit. No... not that. No one is allowed to tell the secret, except me. If they tell the secret, their spells will fizzle and will do the same as I. Beware of the Malistare Books.