Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire Help

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Hello!
I need help with the Malistaire dungeon. I already posted for help in this forum post, but I was unsuccessful because I forgot to post the realm
I would like to do this with two or three other people, please. I already know how to get passed the Gurtoks (however you spell that), so, the text in bold is for the people who come and help: When we get to the Upper Great Spyre, just stay by the elevator and I'll teleport to you two/you three. Don't go into the door until I teleport to you. I also need you to know that I have Menu Chat, so PLEASE, don't try to text me; believe it or not in can easily offend 'Menu Chatters'.
Ok, so let's meet at 1:00 p.m. on 6/10/14 , EST near the crafting anvil in Dragon's Roost on Wu Realm. When I say "Ready to go" it means we all have to dash for the sigil. Make sure everybody's at it before pressing x, because somebody might not have a mount!
And Remember, I'm really good at sneaking past all the mobs, so I'll keep saying "Teleport to me" every time I get past a whole group of them.

I'm going to add all of you to a group so I can say "Teleport to me" to all of you with only one speech.

Thanks to whoever offers to help!

-Nathaniel Redflame, level 50

P.S. If you're going to help, please say so below
P.P.S. Please don't direct me to Wizard101 Central. I read the rules when making an account and I certainly do NOT agree to them (i.e. Why should I pay them to be plagiarized without being told that I payed, especially when I'm too young to have a credit card?)

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Little Dragon Spar... on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
Hello!
I need help with the Malistaire dungeon. I already posted for help in this forum post, but I was unsuccessful because I forgot to post the realm
I would like to do this with two or three other people, please. I already know how to get passed the Gurtoks (however you spell that), so, the text in bold is for the people who come and help: When we get to the Upper Great Spyre, just stay by the elevator and I'll teleport to you two/you three. Don't go into the door until I teleport to you. I also need you to know that I have Menu Chat, so PLEASE, don't try to text me; believe it or not in can easily offend 'Menu Chatters'.
Ok, so let's meet at 1:00 p.m. on 6/10/14 , EST near the crafting anvil in Dragon's Roost on Wu Realm. When I say "Ready to go" it means we all have to dash for the sigil. Make sure everybody's at it before pressing x, because somebody might not have a mount!
And Remember, I'm really good at sneaking past all the mobs, so I'll keep saying "Teleport to me" every time I get past a whole group of them.

I'm going to add all of you to a group so I can say "Teleport to me" to all of you with only one speech.

P.P.S. Please don't direct me to Wizard101 Central. I read the rules when making an account and I certainly do NOT agree to them (i.e. Why should I pay them to be plagiarized without being told that I payed, especially when I'm too young to have a credit card?)
Nevermind -- let's have it on 6/11/14 at 1:00 instead. Today is too early, I don't know if anybody has replied but it waiting for it to get accepted...

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Little Dragon Spar... on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
Hello!

Ok, so, please ignore that. I would like to say thank you to Antonio D., who came to help. I went anyways to try to do it on my own, and he was there to help.

I would also like to say sorry, though. In the middle of the Malistaire battle, right when he was about to attack, my computer died. I have never been more mad. I was mad because I had spent days looking for somebody to help, yet here, I've made it look like I did this on purpose to just leave the battle on him; but it was an accident. I spent the next five minutes trying to get back on, but my computer was being too slow because I had been rushing it. So, I am incredibly sorry. I'm really really sorry, I understand how mad you must be.

I'm sorry.

-Nathaniel Redflame, the horrible wizard who forgot to plug in the computer

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
how do you get the malstire quest I am fire level 64

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Please don't direct me to Wizard101 Central. I read the rules when making an account and I certainly do NOT agree to them (i.e. Why should I pay them to be plagiarized without being told that I payed, especially when I'm too young to have a credit card?

It sounds like you misunderstood the terms of use, young wizard.

Central is a free site; I am an adult, and I have never had to give them any credit card info or pay for anything. Forum gold (which *can* be purchased) is optional, like crowns; in fact, you can earn it just by making posts on their forums, or receive it as a gift from other posters.

I have never gotten anything less than the best help from people on central. There's a group called Mercs 4 Hire that will assist with any and all difficult instance quests; I have gotten help from them before, and I highly recommend them to anyone who may be having trouble. In fact, I swear by it for my own questing.

@Anthony: what quest are you currently on? Most people hit Malistaire between level 45-55, depending on how you play. The quest chain can be found here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Final_Countdown

Good luck!

-von