Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your fav astral school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Well you know the 3 astral schools moon, sun and star. But what is your fav what one did you choose and what one is the best? Well that is up to you!

Hunter G.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I like Sun School the best, mainly because the Colossal, Sharpened Blade, and Potent Trap combo can make for a killer hit! Plus, Primordial is a nice addition to Availing Hands.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Sun School all the way.
Then star, then moon.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
is the only school you will ever use in every battle.
has it's uses too, but it's really not needed as much.
is pretty much worthless except for Ice and Life in VERY specific team situations.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2008
My favorite school is
Fire Dragon + Gargantuan alone is enough to do a good deal of damage...

Survivor
May 25, 2013
Mines is the obviously it's the sun school because like it's the only one thats actually useful and the star school is pointless just like the moon school btw anybody wants to add me as a friend name is austin bluethorn wizard btw life is the best school ever and who isn't life has very little chances ok beating me peace out.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Jazzyforcefield on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
Sun School all the way.
Then star, then moon.
Same here, at least with my .

Marcus crafter, lvl 74

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I have become a fan of the Star aura Empowerment. It's the first spell I cast in most duels, and helps build pips quickly to get off a decisive attack. Every incoming spell (including heals!) of 4 pips or more gives you an extra white pip. But yes, sun is the most useful astral school.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
Of Corse No doubt about it. But the coolest to me has to be moon lol. Showing lvl 10 and under the polymorph spells are cool because they get all excited. But Is the least help. 1. 23.

Lvl 68

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
lestico5 on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
Mines is the obviously it's the sun school because like it's the only one thats actually useful and the star school is pointless just like the moon school btw anybody wants to add me as a friend name is austin bluethorn wizard btw life is the best school ever and who isn't life has very little chances ok beating me peace out.
Just to auto correct There is no best school Only Your best play style

Btw My fav is moon people say its pointless to train but your all wrong ok so you don't want to steal 90 percent towers and absorbs ok I am fine with that you don't want to do epic damage also fine Idc you don't want 5000 health ok. sun 2nd and star 3rd

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
con1757 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
Well you know the 3 astral schools moon, sun and star. But what is your fav what one did you choose and what one is the best? Well that is up to you!

Hunter G.
My favorite astral school would have to be the sun school.

The spell enchantments, and charm enchantments capture the majority of battling uses. The Star School can be helping as well, however, but is not [in my opinion] entitled to as much use as the Sun School.

I [in my opinion] have so far found no general advantages to the Moon School.