Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mavra Flamewing Tower Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
During my level 48 fire quest for the Fire Dragon, Mavra Flamewing's tower in Dragonspyre (Plaza of Conquests) won't work. It's a boss/dungeon room, and the 4-person join pad doesn't work for me. I can't figure out what to do, as I've tried to restart my game, change servers, etc.

Mind helping me?

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Did you try pressing X? Sometimes in DS the sigils won't light up but you can get on with X.

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
Is your quest sending you there? It may be that there was something else you needed to complete before it opened up.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You will need to do the main line quests to get that tower opened. You can also find a friend that has the tower open and port in to them.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It sounds to me like you aren't far enough into the Dragonspyre storyline to unlock her yet. She is unlocked during one of the quests in the Plaza of Conquests given by Laszlo Starblade. She gives a lesson on shields and another gives a lesson on traps. You cannot earn school quests in areas that you haven't accessed yet. Do some questing in DS to catch up.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
If it's for a school quest, just try going into the building as you would going into Golem Tower.

-Nick level 100
"Child of Light and Shadow"