Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cronus and Gladiator

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2013
I have a question. I have done cronus a lot of times and haven't got anything is there any tips or tricks to get athame and ring fro glad?

Michael Ashstaff lvl 94

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Nope, no tricks. It's the luck of the draw and the possibility of thousands of fights before any one of them might drop for you.

At this point, I'm sick of 'farming' for items that are near impossible to get.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2013
It is tedious. I got most of my gear from Cronus. The Bear, seems to complex and takes longer, but drops more amber for me. Other than that, it is random.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2013
Its just luck really. There are many drops from cronus and gladiator so chances are low, yet that said it should only take around 10-30 times. My best advice is to find a group who you feel confortable with, in the sence that you know you won't die. Also you might want to use a team tactic, maybe all blades one person. Or maybe you all hit but there is one healer. Or something like that its up to you. With a good team you can kill them in about around five miniutes depending on you tactic.

Seth BattleSword Lvl 90

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
As BrynnerOfReign said no tricks. All drops by them are completely random. The Athame was easier for me to get at around 15 tries and the ring took me 30 tries. Mostly just luck
Megan Frostflame Level 100 Child of Light and Shadow