Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just entering

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Just entered the new world, and have terrible troubles getting past the first few entrance fights, my two wizards will stay where they are in game and not try to advance any further until these fights get somewhat easier. I have 10 other wizards i can play until game makes the entering fights a little easier, if they don't, i guess when i reach this point i delete wizards start new ones cause game is not playable beyond that point. The tower is only shield against Balance, and when you face balance and storm, you are left unable to shield and then heal. Really? 3 against 1? its a set up for failure. I have 2 wizards that made it past these fights, buying henchmen, but i wont buy henchmen on all my wizards if they cant get past this point then no use in trying to play any further in game. The two i pushed through was storm and life, the rest will be deleted or end their play of game here.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
2x4 two step on May 25, 2014 wrote:
Just entered the new world, and have terrible troubles getting past the first few entrance fights, my two wizards will stay where they are in game and not try to advance any further until these fights get somewhat easier. I have 10 other wizards i can play until game makes the entering fights a little easier, if they don't, i guess when i reach this point i delete wizards start new ones cause game is not playable beyond that point. The tower is only shield against Balance, and when you face balance and storm, you are left unable to shield and then heal. Really? 3 against 1? its a set up for failure. I have 2 wizards that made it past these fights, buying henchmen, but i wont buy henchmen on all my wizards if they cant get past this point then no use in trying to play any further in game. The two i pushed through was storm and life, the rest will be deleted or end their play of game here.
dude it is playable because there are people who just yous skill points to get tower block everybody needs that and as you level you get traps that make hits do less that how the game is set up you have to think about what going help you later on but no it not going get any easier because you dislike it so you my as well just give up if you not willing to do the work like everybody else i mean we all done the work on these game and it do a bull because you see deaths high level life and all the rest that don't even have tower shields that done the work so it is not setting you up for anything all you have to do is think about the battle and you can win
i plain on level up all the schools to level 100 everyone but balance balance don't get really cool spells and you get stronger as you level up so 3 is not a big deal as it seem at low level so try getting to level 100 and stop complaining because kl wont lower it because you don't want to work or have to plain in battle go on wizard101 look around you and you will see everybody level in up and doing the work some like just being one class because they don't want to level up another wizard but the ones that do like me are better now from there battle because they know what coming when you first start out ya it a little new to you but it easy to get the hang of it and then it don't seem like such a big deal to most i mean do you really think anyone cares that you are going to level to 10 then erase it and make a new one some people do that just because they don't got membership or can't get one even i did it when i was first starting out but these game about thinking and plaining you moves and becoming a high level only gets hard i mean have you been in pvp at all pvp turn harder then a boss that yous is cheat in water works or helephant tower it makes fighting balance bosses look easy so just fined the class you like most here some tips is for blocks is for power for over time spell heal and hit spells life for heals for cheat spell balance yous all the classes and best for blades and trap spells
you got to fined the right class for you once you fined that you can fly threw the game sure getting some spell for you class is going be hard because the bosses for the spells are crazy but at lest they make it were you can win it took me 3 days just to get snow angel spell but side quest you can skip but they do help you get to a good level for the next world and no one say you have to to do the side quest right then you could move on and come back to it when you level 50 and it like nothing to you because it so easy some side quest won't get easy because they mint for you level you know and not all things on the game are mint to be solo good luck

level 100
level 14
level 10
level 1
level 1
level 1

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
It took me a while to get past them. It was very frustrating, I would loose because I needed one more pip to heal or something like that. I would say just keep trying, because just sitting there won't get you anywhere. I got my storm through on the 1st try for balance and 3rd for ice. Use the schools to your advantage. Find out boosts, for example on the balance I put a convert because balance boosts on myth. Buying the minions is the easy way out, but just see if you can do it without.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
My Balance is struggling with the same fight you are to get into Khrysalis. After my first failure, I decided to give it a break. Balance, for the most part, is not easy to play solo, especially in the higher worlds. It gets frustrating and tedious, as the fights either end quickly in defeat, or if you win, it took a lot of effort and time to do so.

Perhaps work on your other upper level wizards for a bit, then try again. That's what I'm doing for now.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
sliver moon wolf on May 25, 2014 wrote:
dude it is playable because there are people who just yous skill points to get tower block everybody needs that and as you level you get traps that make hits do less that how the game is set up you have to think about what going help you later on but no it not going get any easier because you dislike it so you my as well just give up if you not willing to do the work like everybody else i mean we all done the work on these game and it do a bull because you see deaths high level life and all the rest that don't even have tower shields that done the work so it is not setting you up for anything all you have to do is think about the battle and you can win
i plain on level up all the schools to level 100 everyone but balance balance don't get really cool spells and you get stronger as you level up so 3 is not a big deal as it seem at low level so try getting to level 100 and stop complaining because kl wont lower it because you don't want to work or have to plain in battle go on wizard101 look around you and you will see everybody level in up and doing the work some like just being one class because they don't want to level up another wizard but the ones that do like me are better now from there battle because they know what coming when you first start out ya it a little new to you but it easy to get the hang of it and then it don't seem like such a big deal to most i mean do you really think anyone cares that you are going to level to 10 then erase it and make a new one some people do that just because they don't got membership or can't get one even i did it when i was first starting out but these game about thinking and plaining you moves and becoming a high level only gets hard i mean have you been in pvp at all pvp turn harder then a boss that yous is cheat in water works or helephant tower it makes fighting balance bosses look easy so just fined the class you like most here some tips is for blocks is for power for over time spell heal and hit spells life for heals for cheat spell balance yous all the classes and best for blades and trap spells
you got to fined the right class for you once you fined that you can fly threw the game sure getting some spell for you class is going be hard because the bosses for the spells are crazy but at lest they make it were you can win it took me 3 days just to get snow angel spell but side quest you can skip but they do help you get to a good level for the next world and no one say you have to to do the side quest right then you could move on and come back to it when you level 50 and it like nothing to you because it so easy some side quest won't get easy because they mint for you level you know and not all things on the game are mint to be solo good luck

level 100
level 14
level 10
level 1
level 1
level 1
Please, for the love of the forum, if you want people to take you seriously, or understand what you wrote, please use punctuation, paragraphs, check your spelling, and some form of proper grammar.

Honestly, I'm not trying to be rude, but it is very very difficult to understand what you have written in any way shape or form.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I agree with these fights being over the top or even needed after the ending AZ battle and getting the bear spell why do we even need to prove we want to continue our wizard on with 2 solo boss battles of 3 monsters each?

I paid for my Sharpen/Potent and the Star spell in AZ on my Life which I did progress into the new world but stopped questing with it there. I then did the same with my Balance but stopped questing on Floating Land so wasted crowns there too. I took my Ice though with out paying for any spells so of course it took longer and left it at level 98 in the Gorge area. I was never for paying crowns to be able to quest in the game and am even more disappointed that I broke that rule. I find henchmen to be a band aid for the situation. If you are stuck and need to pay to progress chances are extremely good you will need to pay again when the next fight is beyond your means.

I have found I am good till the end of Zafaria altho I hate Mirror Lake. Avalon wears on me especially when I start the Lake area and all the boss fights lined up and I will never repeat AZ again. I didn't enjoy the new world at all, I found it to be one long boss battle, if minions - sometimes 4 in an instance it's a bunch of bugs in dark and foggy etc. is not my ideal back drop either. As the battles beef up I pay less and less attention to the story line I just want to process the content. Not one fight went smoothly and in a reasonable amount of time, fizzles, stuns, abundance of white pips, someone joining and fleeing etc. I stopped in the Gorge area, at lvl 98 on my Ice just for the pet. My Life went past cap a long while back so there's no hope to get that pet because I am not doing the shadow quests. Just as well as I don't believe that pet does my Life justice anyway.

For some of us I think if we do still like the game, seeking our level of what we will tolerate in it is helpful. I do not like farming so avoid that, I garden for pet snacks but it's a very small scale event, I craft but only to a certain level where I actually still enjoy it and so on. I have a few pets that are worthy to hatch with others with now and I do that as often. I have been doing some major spring cleaning.

Mary