Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sadly filtered out is

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I don't want to complain one bit. But i just can not believe they filtered out "is" at the beginning of sentences. Just my opinion, but i am just thinking it is really sad that you filtered that out at the beginning of sentences. I am really sorry i am complaining, i just am sad you took out that useful thing. If there is a good reason, please tell me why.

Administrator
We need more information than what you have provided, young Wizard.

What exactly were you trying to type when you encountered this issue?

The word "is" is not blocked in any way.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
Blaze Deathward on May 21, 2014 wrote:
I don't want to complain one bit. But i just can not believe they filtered out "is" at the beginning of sentences. Just my opinion, but i am just thinking it is really sad that you filtered that out at the beginning of sentences. I am really sorry i am complaining, i just am sad you took out that useful thing. If there is a good reason, please tell me why.
Ok only one word.... What.......? Sophia Goldenleaf

Survivor
Aug 19, 2013
"is" was filtered out? Or not?

Kristen Wildweaver

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I have had glitches in where it would filter out the word "you" at the beginning of a sentence. Guess the filter is just being a troll.
The irony is that people can curse around it tho...

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Hi

I also tried to write "Savage Paw" to text chat character i wasnt able to say "Savage" only as "Savege" and that word is only for open chat users some words you can't write alone ( reason why is cause when you about to end sentence you end up sometimes on 1 word lol) i then add something like "um" or "and" before that word becomes weird for some when reading it lol.

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
My guess is you typo-ed. "L" in lowercase looks alot like "i" in uppercase. Here I have typed them a few times next to each other just for example IlIlIlIlIl

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
I think I know wt you may have done. You might have said "k" as in Okay and then typed "is" after that. The filter doesn't allow those two words put together.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
well i didn't try to talk around the filter. and i think it just might have been one of those little glitchy things that are gone now. i think it is all ok.