Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Summer is coming!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Clothes:
Hey fellow wizards! I was thinking of an idea of wt wizards could wear during summer! It could be a bathing suit! Right now some of you may be thinking of bikinis and swim trunks, but I am thinking of swim suit from the sixties. Appropriate one-pieces. With stripes! Does anyone like my clothing idea?
Pets:
With the swim gear, you could have a matching crowns pet! It would be a rubber ducky, a swimming tube, in dyeable colors, or a little sun pet! could you imagine a li'l sun following you around? Like the pet idea? anyone?
Mounts:
I know that there is already a surf-board mount, I can't think of anything for this.
When summer comes, Ice wizards! hide!

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Miranda Dreamsong on May 18, 2014 wrote:
Clothes:
Hey fellow wizards! I was thinking of an idea of wt wizards could wear during summer! It could be a bathing suit! Right now some of you may be thinking of bikinis and swim trunks, but I am thinking of swim suit from the sixties. Appropriate one-pieces. With stripes! Does anyone like my clothing idea?
Pets:
With the swim gear, you could have a matching crowns pet! It would be a rubber ducky, a swimming tube, in dyeable colors, or a little sun pet! could you imagine a li'l sun following you around? Like the pet idea? anyone?
Mounts:
I know that there is already a surf-board mount, I can't think of anything for this.
When summer comes, Ice wizards! hide!
Still not a good idea, any bathing suit whatsoever could be seen as inappropriate. And considering how so much of the game isn't really in water, it could seem like you're showing it off. How would you react to seeing someone in just a swimming suit walking around the street, where little kids may be everywhere?

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
How about board shorts, sandals, and aloha shirt to go with the surfboard mount? Surfer dude!

Explorer
May 10, 2011
I still dont agree with the clothes, but the pet is a great idea!
Well, there can be a sun visor for clothes, just your normal hair, and a sun visor on top.

Olivia Rainbowleaf Level 39

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
wraithcaster on May 18, 2014 wrote:
Still not a good idea, any bathing suit whatsoever could be seen as inappropriate. And considering how so much of the game isn't really in water, it could seem like you're showing it off. How would you react to seeing someone in just a swimming suit walking around the street, where little kids may be everywhere?
Hmm, you're right. Maybe some summer dresses and Hawaii shirts instead?
With persistence, anything can be achieved

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Miranda Dreamsong on May 20, 2014 wrote:
Hmm, you're right. Maybe some summer dresses and Hawaii shirts instead?
With persistence, anything can be achieved
This I like...sundresses and Hawaiian shirts would be fun. And we also need some real outdoor furniture too!

Explorer
May 10, 2011
Yes, we can get a little beach chair, a beach umbrella and a beach towel.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
um, maybe swim shirts and swim shorts instead. I also have the idea of a waterpark house. I would love beach accessories and furniture. also sundresses and sarongs are cool too.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
I have a furniture idea for summer!

Little sun pool that's shaped like a sun which can be placed for decoration outside. Toy boats and duckies are laying around the pool