Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skeleton Transform! O.o

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
Well so i transformed to a Skeletal Pirate, and i cancelled it before time, so when i was back, my wizard name changed to Duncan in my screen, but i asked some guys what was my name and they said it was Brahm NightShade which is my name. I was in Alto Alto, then went to friend Sultan Palace house, and then she took me to Atheneum in front of Loremaster, i cancelled transform, and my name was Duncan, then i got into Sigil and i was Brahm Nightshade again, Some guy says his name was changed to Alexander Angelheart and his name is Alex IceThorn. Hope this can be fixed!

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Richard FrostBreez... on May 14, 2014 wrote:
Well so i transformed to a Skeletal Pirate, and i cancelled it before time, so when i was back, my wizard name changed to Duncan in my screen, but i asked some guys what was my name and they said it was Brahm NightShade which is my name. I was in Alto Alto, then went to friend Sultan Palace house, and then she took me to Atheneum in front of Loremaster, i cancelled transform, and my name was Duncan, then i got into Sigil and i was Brahm Nightshade again, Some guy says his name was changed to Alexander Angelheart and his name is Alex IceThorn. Hope this can be fixed!
This used to happen with the owl transformation, I was trying to find it the other day, just to get a crazy name. It's gone! Boo-hoo
With persistence, anything can be achieved