Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trial of the Spheres Bosses are way to hard.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
They just to hard Bosses, they cheat cheats to much. Yes, I've beaten them twice, but that was with lots of help, if I didn't have that help, I'd never be past them.

I mean, how are you supposed to do anything with that Smoke Screen with Mithraya? It's an amazing feat to actually cast a spell, it's even more amazing when your a Fire or Storm wizard that would only have 25% or 20% accuracy.

Or that shield with Astreaus? He spams them and he gets minions! How are you supposed to do any damage without an attack all spell?

And you have to have a blade with Ptolemus, there's no way to get past him if you forget to use blades in your deck, and he also spams the shield!

I dunno what my point is, so I guess this is just going to be a warning to you all.

Katie Moonflame, level 62

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
PheonixLover on May 12, 2014 wrote:
They just to hard Bosses, they cheat cheats to much. Yes, I've beaten them twice, but that was with lots of help, if I didn't have that help, I'd never be past them.

I mean, how are you supposed to do anything with that Smoke Screen with Mithraya? It's an amazing feat to actually cast a spell, it's even more amazing when your a Fire or Storm wizard that would only have 25% or 20% accuracy.

Or that shield with Astreaus? He spams them and he gets minions! How are you supposed to do any damage without an attack all spell?

And you have to have a blade with Ptolemus, there's no way to get past him if you forget to use blades in your deck, and he also spams the shield!

I dunno what my point is, so I guess this is just going to be a warning to you all.

Hi.

When you pass all you will see how cheat is going yes its annoying but makes it more then all blades and meteor right? For boss that needs blades to take of shield is my favorite guy you will not attack good without blades no one will go in battle without blade even life wizards. There is also guy in your distant future which uses cheat of reshuffle spell on you now that was great boss lol. I know your short on spells but try to buy some Fire Dragons that will stop spamming of shields and you would have clean shot for next 3 rounds if that makes you easy battle. You can solo it but be sure to bring heals cause it might take you while to finish it.

Be strong
Good hunting Katie

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Grab a few pierce TC at the bazaar to remove the shield, blade and trap him and don't use a DOT attack.

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
If you only have 20 or 25% accuracy you're doing something wrong o. o my storm wizard and my fire always go first against luska cause my accuracy has been near 100% since like level 30. Look that dungeon is not easy but it's definitely not too difficult. And storm and fire actually have huge advantages in terms of being able to cast blades and traps. So you can stack faster, if you fizzle your spell, guess what? no smoke screen.

Just saying, if you trained all the proper spells (especially feint) that dungeon is no problem.

-The RavenCatcher

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

This was a nightmare for my Ice wizard, who had to solo (long before the 'team up' feature). It took countless henchmen and hour upon hour of game play. I have honestly thought about just never doing it again and simply ''retiring" each wizard before that quest.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012

You are supposed to have help and not solo it.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Sarai Thunderstrider
Initiate

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
The first two bosses are very hard, yes.

But for Mithraya, I have a trick! What she means by "the clouds shall part only when blades and traps are present", i put up blades and traps and its much easier.

Hope this helped!!!
-Angela