Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just for fun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
hi guys, this is my first post and i am writing it just for fun. My name is Kyle Shadowcaller i am a lvl 48 wizard .
and my dream is to actually defeat morganthe and get spells. i also want spells. so if anyone can be my friend and help me finish dragonspyre i would be delighted. Peace .

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
tootoo085 on May 7, 2014 wrote:
hi guys, this is my first post and i am writing it just for fun. My name is Kyle Shadowcaller i am a lvl 48 wizard .
and my dream is to actually defeat morganthe and get spells. i also want spells. so if anyone can be my friend and help me finish dragonspyre i would be delighted. Peace .
I won't be able to help, I have school and a lot of other things, but lemme say moon isn't as cool as you think it is. I trained a few spells and it is pretty much useless.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
tootoo085 on May 7, 2014 wrote:
welcome to the message boards too too i don't blame you i wanna learn magic to but i still got a while to go maybe i can give you a hand in dragonspyre though my is busy fighting sharks right now i need to give him a break and let my pirate take over for a while ( i play pirate 101 ) you'll love the message boards its full of tips funny stuff and great ideas hope you enjoy it!

Justin moon runner

Eric ice talon

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Molly the Balance ... on May 7, 2014 wrote:
I won't be able to help, I have school and a lot of other things, but lemme say moon isn't as cool as you think it is. I trained a few spells and it is pretty much useless.
I think moon is cool cuz I've only tried one polymorph In my WHOLE LIFE so I wanna check out the other ones

Kyle Shadowcaller lvl 48

(Used to be but I deleted) Antonio level 21 or twenty something

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
warrior021u on May 7, 2014 wrote:
welcome to the message boards too too i don't blame you i wanna learn magic to but i still got a while to go maybe i can give you a hand in dragonspyre though my is busy fighting sharks right now i need to give him a break and let my pirate take over for a while ( i play pirate 101 ) you'll love the message boards its full of tips funny stuff and great ideas hope you enjoy it!

Justin moon runner

Eric ice talon
Hi justin and Eric. I would be delighted if u helped me but I am not available right now I might be available in a couple of hours. Might. Are u free then. If yes I will say when I am available

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
tootoo085 on May 8, 2014 wrote:
I think moon is cool cuz I've only tried one polymorph In my WHOLE LIFE so I wanna check out the other ones

Kyle Shadowcaller lvl 48

(Used to be but I deleted) Antonio level 21 or twenty something
I believe is best when fighting with other people, solo, I find it ineffective. I sometimes use Polymorph Mander in the Sylster Glowstorm fight, but solely for it's traps and blades, Polymorphs rarely have decent attack ability.