Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Post-Launch Minor Updates - May 7th

AuthorMessage
Administrator
We continued to polish and add a few little things on May 07th.
  • All prepaid bundle gear and pack gear are now available with a level 100 tier reward. This only applies to new bundle prepaid cards that you purchase, current bundle prepaid items (outfits and wands) that you have not yet redeemed from the Gift Window and new packs that are purchased.
  • There are items throughout Khrysalis 2 that can be picked up from the world and placed in your home as a decoration!
  • Sabertooth, Dryad and Leviathan pet spells have improved stats
  • Gargantuan and Potent Trap should properly stack on Shift Dread Paladin spell
  • Dawn of the Reaping Season and Fragment of a Dream recipes now use the correct Treasure Cards.
  • Stardust is now labeled as a Harvest Rare reagent
  • Lute/Mandolin weapon attacks are back to normal
  • Color has returned to the butterflies in the Massive Fantasy Palace
  • New hairstyles are available on bosses like Skurkis, Balor, Atlach-Leng, Lord of the Brocken and Dhakir Bloodthorn
  • Old Cob will now give players a combat buff while he's tagging along
  • ...plus a few more spelling and grammar errors were addressed

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
thanks for that post. But I would like to know if there will be a third age pvp if so please post back thanks.you guys are awesome by the way.

-hunter spellcrafter level 51 in floating land GO DEATH!!

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
Thanks you for updating those; but, I was wondering if May Cast Weapon will be fix soon or not because it doesn't worth crafting at all when it only cast after you use the cards that came with it to activate and there only 2 cards.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Does this apply to packs that were gifted to us and remain unopened or not? Meaning if we have a pack sitting in the gift window do they also have the new lvl 100 gear?

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Professor, I would pay some crowns to upgrade the level on the gear I already own. Upgrading from my level 80 Jade Robe to level 100 would be worth it and I think there are other wizards out there in the Spiral who would agree with me .

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
I was just in my house and the butterflies are still wrong

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
I found the new Morganthe Banner today but it won't hang on any of my walls. Can you fix this please?

Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
Cody D Noob on May 7, 2014 wrote:
Thanks you for updating those; but, I was wondering if May Cast Weapon will be fix soon or not because it doesn't worth crafting at all when it only cast after you use the cards that came with it to activate and there only 2 cards.
I don't think that's a bug at all, teachers haven't answer our questions about that on many post that we have made so just forget about those may cast, I wonder if they said that just to make us think that the wait for part 2 was worth it

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Only problem I can find with this game is the connection. My connection is fine and I know a lot of people play this game but sometimes the game moves slower that usual and now I am having a hard time connecting to the game. When I manage to get on the game, it tells me " Connecting to W101... Please Wait." and it is killing the time I have left on my membership so now I can't work on my lvl 67 wizard. This game is good but i'm just hoping they can work on the connection better.