Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level to Enter Marleybone? Want to be very high

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
I am currently a level 25 Wizard halfway through the krokosphinx. (Doing ALL Sidequests) At this pace, what level should I be when I enter MB? Will this be high enough to solo? And if you can, please provide other ways to get extra xp

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Hello,

You may want to consider doing All the eligible Grizzelheim zones, and Wysteria to increase your level if you are concerned about Marleybone. Completing All the quests in Grizzelheim and Wysteria should put you around Level 33-35. Levels 30 and 35 will grant you access to better gear from the Bazaar, making it easier to solo Marleybone.

I always suggest squeezing in time to train a beneficial pet as well for subtle boosts to your wizard as well.

Try not to overfill your spell deck with too many situational spells. It is also highly suggested to use an alternate school for your wand to eliminate Tower shields, and Weakness, while maintaining your school's Blade charm for your harder hitting spells.

Best of luck to you

Gabriel

Survivor
Apr 15, 2014
I'm stuck in Krokotopia.... Im level 19 wizard... I really want to get to Marley Bone! What quest, and level do I need to be to get to Marley Bone???

Thanks!

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
You will probably be level thirty or a few levels higher than that. I am pretty sure that side quests are the only way to get extra xp other than porting to a friend in a higher level dungeon such as the labyrinth. Good luck!
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Explorer
May 10, 2011
You will probably be 30 something, like me. Im 39 and in Marleybone.
Being a higher level will give you good spells and gear to solo at least some parts of MB.
So I think you will be 30 something. Good luck!

Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
Pony Lover1234 on May 8, 2014 wrote:
You will probably be 30 something, like me. Im 39 and in Marleybone.
Being a higher level will give you good spells and gear to solo at least some parts of MB.
So I think you will be 30 something. Good luck!
well i mean i got in marleybone at 26 but i am death though. would it matter

Survivor
Jun 21, 2013
i am a lvl 36 wizard but i dont know how to go through big ben but i cant any help??????? tarlac hex blade magus

Explorer
Oct 31, 2013
XRaisingSplashX on May 3, 2014 wrote:
I am currently a level 25 Wizard halfway through the krokosphinx. (Doing ALL Sidequests) At this pace, what level should I be when I enter MB? Will this be high enough to solo? And if you can, please provide other ways to get extra xp
I was there to at 25 and got to MB at 28.

Fiona Redblossom 28

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
I did all the side quests and i got there at level 31

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
As previously mentioned, completing side worlds like Wysteria and Grizzleheim can be a huge help. Also, you can go back and redo dungeons throughout Wizard City and Krokotopia for some extra xp (or, if you can, port to a friend in a higher level dungeon). Good luck!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
pigswick academy helped me a lot. i started at level 25 and came out 28 after doing every quest (including side ones)

Digby Rainbowhammer lvl 30

Survivor
Apr 19, 2014
XXundestroyedmaste... on May 13, 2014 wrote:
well i mean i got in marleybone at 26 but i am death though. would it matter
I'm a death wizard and I finished it (not kensington park yet) and I'm level 36 right now.

I'd say you could solo it at around 30? Maybe wait a while for the Kensington park dungeon (it's a side instance so you don't have to do it, like Sunken City.) Good luck

Survivor
Dec 13, 2011
Haha Marleybone eh? Well my Ice Wizard got into Marleybone and soled it starting at level 21 with level 5 gear and never lost ANY battles and finished at level 25. Avoiding battles in Marleybone is SO EASY! I mean seriously, its the same concept with any other world, just stick to the SIDE! I played 2 hours a day and completed it in 3 Days. So, you guys need to realize Marleybone is actually one of the easiest worlds in the spiral! (Besides MooShu that was way too easy.) I know from experience, my Fire Wizard is an Archimage. Marleybone has great references, a great history, a great plot, and a great theme! Enjoy it while you can!

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
obm123387 on May 17, 2014 wrote:
i am a lvl 36 wizard but i dont know how to go through big ben but i cant any help??????? tarlac hex blade magus
You get to go into Big Ben right after you finish Newgate prison. There will be 2 dungeons then Big Ben. Good Luck.

Alexander EarthBlood Level 38 Life

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
As I quest I do all the side quests including Wysteria, Grizzleheim, and crab alley. Although I can't remember what level I was when I entered Marleybone, I was able to solo it using every school.