Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hand size modifying gear

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I expect the KI developers rack their brains a bit trying to come up with new gear for each world that does something spiffy enough to be useful but not so powerful it breaks the game. I suggest they start including gear that modifies hand size. Many players would go to a lot of trouble to acquire a deck or wand or whatever that allowed them to choose their spell from eight cards instead of seven. But since a bigger hand size doesn't actually affect damage, there is not the potential to break the game that gear that increases or deflects damage gives.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
DanTheTerrible2 on May 2, 2014 wrote:
I expect the KI developers rack their brains a bit trying to come up with new gear for each world that does something spiffy enough to be useful but not so powerful it breaks the game. I suggest they start including gear that modifies hand size. Many players would go to a lot of trouble to acquire a deck or wand or whatever that allowed them to choose their spell from eight cards instead of seven. But since a bigger hand size doesn't actually affect damage, there is not the potential to break the game that gear that increases or deflects damage gives.
i agree whats with the senator hat it doesnt have any critical it sucks i dont see anyone else wearing it what hat doesnt give critical but i think that hades gear has many types i like the one with allot of critical damage and waterworks resistance

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
neonxgaming on May 15, 2014 wrote:
i agree whats with the senator hat it doesnt have any critical it sucks i dont see anyone else wearing it what hat doesnt give critical but i think that hades gear has many types i like the one with allot of critical damage and waterworks resistance
Dude, critical is next to useless in later worlds. 90% of all criticals on bosses are blocked, as well as 50% on mobs. You're better off with healing, resistance, power pis, and damage, all of which the senator hats are excellent at except damage, which is fairly good.

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
neonxgaming on May 15, 2014 wrote:
Also, there are these weird things called punctuation marks. They, as is their duty, make you look like you are as intelligent as an eight-year-old.