Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2012
my pet is Epic and he has no healing spells is there away i can make him get a healing spell plz plz plz plz let me no cheers

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
I'll try to help, but I need more information.

First: what is your pet?

Second: How did you get your pet? Quest reward? School pet? Bought from shops? Hatched?

The reason I ask these questions is because there are many pets that do not have any healing talents in the first generations (those are the ones received from quests, shops etc)

Now many pets such as the sea dragon have a chance at developing spritely in the first generation but there is just a chance you will receive this talent.

You can increase your chances of receiving a healing talent by hatching with a pet that already has a healing talent (or two or three) and training the new egg, but it is only a chance there is no guarantee.

But if you keep hatching with the newest egg and keep hatching with pets that have healing abilities eventually you will get one. Now getting one on the pet you want is a bit of a challenge but can be done.

I have many pets that have a healing talent or two and am always willing to help with hatches.

Let me know if you want to meet up and hatch.

Calamity PixieShade, level 100

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lifewizzy11 on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
my pet is Epic and he has no healing spells is there away i can make him get a healing spell plz plz plz plz let me no cheers
Very few pets have healing capabilities.
You can hatch, but that's no guarantee.

All pets are at the link below...since you didn't say what type of pet you have, you'll have to check it out for yourself.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Hybrid_Pets

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
Yes, there is a way.You can hatch with other wizard players. If you hatch with another wizard(who has a healing spell), you can get a healing spell.Hatching's available in Pet Pavilion, if you didn't know.

Lindsey Hawkcaster
School: