Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help, my brother can't pick A school!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2011
Ok, thank you all for answering my question about my school a while back (Life, thanks :D) But now my brother needs help to and, "No, I don't like the Message Boards" tells me that I gotta do it for him.

-His favorite color is Orange
-He gets mad about small things
-Likes to draw
-He's tall and thin
-Green Eyes
-Not very social
-Likes to stay at home
-A good liar
-Able to hack into things at the age of 12
-Quick to defend himself
-Moderately smart, but lazy
-Stealthy
-Good at CTF

Ok, that last one's a joke, but help him please! (I'm only doing this because he wants to make a Life, and I don't want him to make one) Quickly Quickly

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
General Jack Squat on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
Ok, thank you all for answering my question about my school a while back (Life, thanks :D) But now my brother needs help to and, "No, I don't like the Message Boards" tells me that I gotta do it for him.

-Likes to draw
-He's tall and thin
-Green Eyes
-Not very social
-Likes to stay at home
-A good liar
-Quick to defend himself
-Stealthy
-Good at CTF

Ok, that last one's a joke, but help him please! (I'm only doing this because he wants to make a Life, and I don't want him to make one) Quickly Quickly
Let him make a Life wizard if that's what he wants. It's not up to you.
And there is the test to take when making a character you know...

Let HIM decide how he wants to play.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
By what I see, he looks like a good , , or wizard.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Can't he just do the personality test? It matched me up with Death, a perfect fit for me. Death might be good for him too if he likes to solo.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
dude just get storm its a little tricky at first with the high fizzle rate but i mean u can knock out most bosses with one hit

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013

-Likes to draw
-He's tall and thin
-Green Eyes
-Not very social
-Likes to stay at home
-A good liar
-Quick to defend himself
-Stealthy
-Good at CTF

here are advantages/disadvantages that your brother may like to help choose his school:

good: heals others, high accuracy. bad: easily countered with infection. its mainly known for a support school.

good: summons minions to help self and can take off shields with multiple hits: bad: minions tend to waste your traps and many spell quests are spells for you to help the minion.

good: drains peoples health to heal themselves, gets a spell to largely boost damage. bad: the spell i listed earlier also puts a trap on you.

good: can boost all schools including itself. bad: there are no actual opposites to balance making balance enemies harder (unless your secondary is life death or myth).

good: increased damage and has its power in over time. also KI helped make new fire wizards start off easier recently. bad: less accuracy, DOTs can be countered with shields.

good: can defend itself against all schools. very high health and resist. bad: its resist is now countered with shrike, can't hit hard.

good: hits hard, high critical rating as you move into later levels. bad: low health, low accuracy, low resist.

that's almost every school's feature. you may want to show this to your brother so he knows what school would be most suitable for him. and if he chooses life still. well he can at least make a new wizard to try the different schools.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2014
make him a death wizard then your nemisis

Delver
Apr 21, 2012

-Likes to draw
-He's tall and thin
-Green Eyes
-Not very social
-Likes to stay at home
-A good liar
-Quick to defend himself
-Stealthy
-Good at CTF

I agree with the RavenLady, if he wants let him try , and I'm pretty sure 'I don't like the Message Boards' doesn't mean 'go on there and ask for me.' If he doesn't like these then it seems logical that he doesn't want to hear people's advice from here.

Explorer
May 22, 2011
Yo, guys? My brother is older than me. I just don't like it when he's the same school as me. Stop treating him like he's 12. I can honestly say I think he'd be Fire, and me Ice. While when we were little, we were joking around; He made Fire, so I naturally made Ice. But now I see... He's short tempered, and skinny. Gets mad easily and whatnot. And I, I love Winter, wind, rootbeer, beards, and Wintertusk is my favorite world. His is DragonSpyre!

-The General
100 Death
68 Ice